Toribash
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Blue: Hmmmm yeah but we would need to transfer all the TC and Items First. I still need the password

That isn't difficult though is it?
It doesn't have any items, and only has 9k tc.
It only has 24 qi anyway.
All I'm saying is it is a 2 minute hassle, for less confusion.

Originally Posted by Klayster View Post
I have an idea.

I think that we shouldn't have same day recruitment, the person applying should have to wait 3 days to get recruited. We could have them post around in that time to show Activity and we can see is personality. We discuss in private about the guy applying and then on the third day we give our decision. Even then he will be only on trial for about a week, and if he stays active and does what he claims then we keep him. If they arn't active and doing bad then we can kick them.

I like it.
A 3 day waiting period would not only help us get to know them, but also weed out those who can't be bothered waiting.
It would generally give us a better idea of whether or not they should be in the clan.
I don't think we need to go to the extent of discussing it privately, but the general premise is good.

I think you guys have over-thought it, there doesn't need to be tracking or anything. A list of names with their individual progress would be all that is needed (if that).
They just hang around, get to know us, show us some of their skills, play with us etc. On the third day they can apply, and sum up some of the things they've done if needed.
If no-one in the clan knows them, or has an opinion about them, OR they have left a bad impression, they get denied.

^That was my interpretation anyway.
Last edited by Blue; Sep 11, 2014 at 11:55 AM.
For the pass word all he has to do is message me for it. No smart ass comments are needed for this to happen. Just have to have reasons cause, not just going to throw the password out there for no reason. He has a reason so pm me so i can give it to you, i was trying to remember the damn thing so you can get it.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
For the pass word all he has to do is message me for it. No smart ass comments are needed for this to happen. Just have to have reasons cause, not just going to throw the password out there for no reason. He has a reason so pm me so i can give it to you, i was trying to remember the damn thing so you can get it.

My bad, I worded it badly.
My statements were aimed at the first part of his post, not the part regarding the password.
oh im sorry is any 'smartassness' was detected in my statement. I ment for it to jokingly ask for the pass. actually looking at it now I ment to say to blue "I would still need the password"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
No problem. Pm me an ill give the password.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
hello, i believe we should add a more complex logo to the clan. im not verry good at art stuff but i could try if you want.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
its already in the works
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
its already in the works

whoopsie just noticed xD. im not quite fammiliar with the forums yet. please dont judge me
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Not really an idea, more a suggestion.

It's about clan wars. I'm not ever ingame, so most of the times i don't know when we are warring another clan and i can't help in it. When we start a war, we should post it in the war thread or another thread, that can be created. In this way who is reading the forum can come to play.

This is why it's a bit that i don't war.