Ranking
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Not really an idea, more a suggestion.

It's about clan wars. I'm not ever ingame, so most of the times i don't know when we are warring another clan and i can't help in it. When we start a war, we should post it in the war thread or another thread, that can be created. In this way who is reading the forum can come to play.

This is why it's a bit that i don't war.

thats a great idea, i come over here on the forums like every 20th second but sometimes i dont notice that theres a war. i agree with this suggestion
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Not really an idea, more a suggestion.

It's about clan wars. I'm not ever ingame, so most of the times i don't know when we are warring another clan and i can't help in it. When we start a war, we should post it in the war thread or another thread, that can be created. In this way who is reading the forum can come to play.

This is why it's a bit that i don't war.

good point. i might make war log thread on same thing like that.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
i think this is the place to post this.you know the purple monkeys thing for the recruitment page? i think that should be moved to a more noticeable place. when i first looked for it i almost didnt see it

Every member who wants to enter the clan must make an app, providing:

-In-game abilities you can show it by posting some Single player/Multiplayer replays.

-Posting a paragraph about yourself and anything you want to write in this paragraph,
to see how you can be expressed and also to see how your personality is.

-Tell us about any skills you have(Art, video making, etc.) We need members who can contribute to the clan,
not just being here because of a tag or just because ''you have some friends here''.

New Policy:How this works:?
First you submit a free form application following our guidelines and recommendations. While your application is being reviewed you then must schedule a test day with a recuiter. The selected recuiter will test you in three mods, aikido big dojo, aikido(regular), and wushu. Two replays for each mod will be recorded then, posted for view by the recruiter. Voting will be based on activity, skill, and personality.
perhaps put it here?

Recruiters
Ethanetgh
shadow077

note to members- please don't spam up this thread . if its not about a app or you are talking to a applent about that app. don't talk here for any other reason!

[I][B] All applications are free form

here is an perfect exmple of effect, and hard work.
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=993

To prove you are reading the first post at the bottom of your application put " purple monkeys run wild in the red forest "
Last edited by shadow077; Nov 9, 2014 at 07:11 PM.
Originally Posted by shadow077 View Post
i think this is the place to post this.you know the purple monkeys thing for the recruitment page? i think that should be moved to a more noticeable place. when i first looked for it i almost didnt see it

USE SPOILERS

It's just to prove somebody was smart enough to check the last line or read through the whole thing. If we place it where you said, almost NOBODY is going to see it.
ok just one more thing then at the bottom where it says recruiters it still says Ethanetgh instead of average.

Fixed it.

Will also kick madjason once the war is over.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus

Every member who wants to enter the clan must make an app, providing:

-In-game abilities you can show it by posting some Single player/Multiplayer replays.

-Posting a paragraph about yourself and anything you want to write in this paragraph,
to see how you can be expressed and also to see how your personality is.

-Tell us about any skills you have(Art, video making, etc.) We need members who can contribute to the clan,
not just being here because of a tag or just because ''you have some friends here''.

New Policy:How this works:?
First you submit a free form application following our guidelines and recommendations. While your application is being reviewed you then must schedule a test day with a recuiter. The selected recuiter will test you in three mods, aikido big dojo, aikido(regular), and wushu. Two replays for each mod will be recorded then, posted for view by the recruiter. Voting will be based on activity, skill, and personality.
perhaps put it here?

Recruiters
Ethanetgh
shadow077

note to members- please don't spam up this thread . if its not about a app or you are talking to a applent about that app. don't talk here for any other reason!

[I][B] All applications are free form

here is an perfect exmple of effect, and hard work.
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=993

To prove you are reading the first post at the bottom of your application put " purple monkeys run wild in the red forest "

we could put it there. in my opinion though, if we underline and bold it there should be a problem. i also fill though that we shouldn't have to do that aslong as they read all of the thread.with that said, we will see if that makes them read it more. cause i don't thank they cant see it, just to lazy add it.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather