Ranking
so about illkickurass, well i won't say i don't thrust bloodbath or Mrpoptart or soop, but seriously that guy seems pretty nooby to me (no hard feelings) but since he has already 3 yesses i guess he's okay but i want to play against him before i give a full yes or no.
Originally Posted by Dutch (black lagoon)
My head's not torn off... My sunglasses aren't broken... Amen Halleluja, peanut butter

he is not nooby he can beat me

in fact he used to own me daily but then he took a long break and got bad again but he is very good believe me he just needs a little more practice again
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
"he is not nooby he can beat me

in fact he used to own me daily but then he took a long break and got bad again but he is very good believe me he just needs a little more practice again"

I owe u for that blood. when do you want to fight me Ghiro?
Personally, I think these two new kids should be checked out by MBK.
Just thinking it's a good idea.
Don't want to be the clan that has fifty million members, and somebody did tell me something about only letting black belts in from now on.
So yeah.
I am me.

Originally Posted by WarHero
<War> freedom is lame

The black belt thing really just serves to weed out the strong from the weak. If someone posts here even though they don't fill the requirements, they're either confident, or a nub. It's this sort of things that finds a member like Tranori.

Speaking of which, Tranori gets a yes from me. Haven't played him, but I like his demeanor, a lot :P

As for illkickurass, I'll give him a no based on his name and post quality. It doesn't matter how good you may be, if you can't present yourself properly, nobody's going to take you seriously.
lol its funny I'm twice the jokester illkickurass
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Halo thar, Threevil be the name, sleeper of days, SMod by night.

CBK was suggested to me quite some time ago, and more recently by CMon.

Ingame, I'm a 10th Dan. I haven't been playing much lately (possibly a half-dozen matches every few days), but have tried my best to retain my forum activity. I'm usually found playing Jousting or Judo Frac, or Wushu on more obscure and unpopulated servers.

I'm on GMT for when/if you need to find me.
Last edited by 3vi1; Apr 2, 2008 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Grammar
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I vote yes for 3vi1. I've played him ingame, and he seems to be a very skilled and courteous player.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.