Ranking
Appraising stuff that I know how to appraise... I'll stick with suggestions for improvement, price suggestions if I'm really sure about 'em. :P

Zanzaba: Head is the best part of that set for me. The legs seem a bit cluttered and not too well thought-out.

mooman: I'd put it between 5-10k.

Serithi: It's a good start, but I feel like the theme could be developed. Fire demon? See if you can make the eyes more angry, and do a bit more with the legs.

athrax: I can't really judge abstract sets too well, but the heads on those two don't really work with the bodies, in my opinion.

sprytryne: Maybe they made transparency work with non-shaders in 3.8. I'm not sure. As for the new heads, they're rather pixelated. Try to fix that.

SixUgly: Without, but it's way too hectic either way. Simplify, simplify, simplify.

Disregarding mulguns, since he's banned for plagiarism.

takeji: The back of that head doesn't really work with the front mask area. If you could fix that, I'd put it at around 5k.

ZCW11728: I can't appraise tribal sets. Bit too hectic/theme-less, though.

nighthawk1: See above. Background pattern is nice. Hands are much too cluttered.

KungFuJC: Very nice. Transparency is a bit unnecessary in my opinion, but those could easily go for upwards of 5-10k, I'd say. The two human faces seem a bit too wide.

XxLanexX: Decent for your first, but that comment is overused. Proportions seem decent (though the eyes are placed rather oddly). You'll want to work a bit more before you start selling though, try developing a style. Anime heads are quite overdone.

Yourface: For one, you'll need to provide a 128x128 preview if you're planning to sell that. It's simplistic, I'd put it at 1-3k max.

sharkbate: First set: 10k at max. Head doesn't seem to work too well with the rest of the body, shins aren't mirrored, other parts don't look very thought-out. The overall theme is nice, if somewhat overused.
Second set: The head works a lot better with the set on this one. Personally I feel it's too cluttered, as I'm needing to work quite hard to see all the little details. What I do is pick a theme, and work off of that. Avoid adding unnecessary details that detract from the theme in general. 10-20k.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
thank you very much =D this will help.
also, if i sell it for 20k, is it ok to say, "appraised by hanz0"?
Last edited by sharkbate; Aug 19, 2009 at 08:31 AM.
[BRiCK]
texturer - itry
Thank for your appraisal. I have dropped anime heads for the most part...Please appraise these two heads.
Sorry about the flashy animations... it probably makes it harder to appraise.
Peace,
XxLanexX
Thanks Hanz0, I made a batch load of New Heads in variations. What do u think to these prices?

1k?
1k?
1k?
1k?
1k?

2k?
1k?
2k?

Last edited by KungFuJC; Aug 20, 2009 at 12:22 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
kungfujc , i think u can't sell all this head , it's always the same with another colors .
tompain this set look really good , u can sell it around 80_100k (or more) , better screen with shader . it's better when the inside/outside leg/thigh have different parts , u maybe can rework on that.

gatleos: i'm not a tribal fan , but ur head look good and simple , 2k maybe

lanex : the back of the first is wrong , for a robotics head , u need more details , more color/shade , actually for me it's a wip
the 2nd head : humm , green & big nose , dont really like it , change the mouth and the nose : 500tc
Last edited by vermine; Aug 20, 2009 at 04:51 PM.