Toribash
Nice flxy. Train a bit and save the replays, I feel like we're gonna make a new video soon

Shadowelf; Wow. That is intense. If you could make a boomhit there.. impressive ;3

I'm to stupid to make a boom at the end
Attached Files
%Aik spinkick 27.rpl (307.3 KB, 12 views)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Shadowelf
stulejokop:nice replay and the momentum and flow in the beginning was cool. although the opener was cheesy.
SHITSTORM: nice addition there, although it kinda takes you forever. throwing your wrist wouldve been awesome.

Aika: can't view the replay.

Lets see if you can see mine, I really would like to have a boomhit but this is what I came up with so far. :/
Attached Files
Black.rpl (89.8 KB, 6 views)
That kick was OK though. I guess you could get a good replay maker if you train a bit. Cool Replay

Still can't watch that replay, Elf :c
Kaspersky finds activitys instead of the download, that stupid webside is not clean

my replay is not finished, but I'm bored yet after the decap
Attached Files
%Aik vid pose to 12.rpl (187.8 KB, 10 views)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Cheers. Yeah, I'm significantly better at SP because I can take all the time I want and perfect things.

Isn't that the intro replay of the clanvid?

edit; something I just cooked up while my mate was eating his dinner. I know I could make it clean or also go for some more dms but I actually like this one. Nothing special but it was fun tinkering with the pose too
edit2; lel my boxshu replay of absolute awesomeness
Attached Files
Grey.rpl (93.2 KB, 7 views)
Spiderman.rpl (114.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Nobuddie; Jul 26, 2014 at 07:18 PM.
Dat pose. :o Nice work.

Can't watch the boxshu replay. D: Even have the mod.

My one is something I did in between a yoga program I'm doing. Gonna start doing it more often too. It's a nice distraction that actually allows physical effort without stress.

Also, does anyone else know how to rebind keys? I've been struggling to make replays without 'P' working. ._.

~~

Rough draft of my entry of the Opener comp. Dunno how I feel about it overall. But I like what happens after the decap. (Although the cap itself is kinda lame.)

Me in a SP comp. [Addicted] embarrased? :o
Attached Files
Southern Cross.rpl (198.8 KB, 9 views)
TB opener Comp #3.rpl (183.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Icky; Aug 3, 2014 at 07:33 PM. Reason: 2nd relay.
grey .. nice doublekick and the pose is nice too
spiderman .. Well nice flip, usual replay though. nice handstand :3

Southern Cross .. wow Icky! Nice madman, didn't thought you could walk through that hard (since today in MP)
TB opener Comp .. cool madman, you lost the flow after the first hits though. Nice catch and kick
first replay is my favourite

Too the attached replay; Icky said, he wants to play some matches with me to motivate me. That's how he prepares me to play against obey
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
First replay is my fav too. XD

Sorry about that match. ._. I seem to have a good day every now and again..
Attached Files
The Drumbeat says things.rpl (154.1 KB, 6 views)
whatever wrks..rpl (214.8 KB, 6 views)
I felt like having some wushu games in the evening and was lucky to find a worthy opponent in a public room. Here are my 3 best efforts :k

I must sift through my replays folder and pick multiplayer reps outta it.
Attached Files
bbwushu1.rpl (96.4 KB, 4 views)
bbwushu2.rpl (88.2 KB, 4 views)
bbwushu3.rpl (87.8 KB, 6 views)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Wushu looks so retarted.. I liked the third one though, you moved in a cool way
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้