Toribash
i don't think you should just be adding more replays from the same replaymakers unless its better than what's in it already. join the #t irc btw :()
Last edited by Internet; May 26, 2018 at 11:20 PM.
Also dahstevy needs some of his work in this. He was on a level of tricking beyond any other player yet.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
i think a point should be made that variety is key

i know theres a lot of really good ukebashers but really only the best ones can be in stock

at this point the modern ukebashers are p much at the same level, so who gets put in stock is dependent on whether or not they stick out or are actually the best
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
i think a point should be made that variety is key

i know theres a lot of really good ukebashers but really only the best ones can be in stock

at this point the modern ukebashers are p much at the same level, so who gets put in stock is dependent on whether or not they stick out or are actually the best

what ever happened to Vayne. He really deserves to be there.
and Bquad needs to be there aswell.
Vayne hasn't done much for very long, and to my memory he was a more impressive sparrer than a singleplayer replaymaker.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Really at this point any tricking in the stock would be nice since that seems to be lacking. Then again apart from Mack & Xioi's recent replay most of it is rubbish
Yeah, I suggest dahstsevy and jisse for sure. I think jisses first big replay should definitely be in there. Maybe replace the desert/arrow replay with the gangster replay?

I don't see much parkour in the stock folder. I'd love to see more freerunning in the folder. Perhaps some tricking and sparring as well?

I'd like to nominate Mack and xiois collaboration on the bouncenotramp mod Mack released recently. There's nothing too impressive in it, but the flow and creativity is impressive. Xioi should also be stock, there's a Morten spar he did against Fred that is absolutely insane.
I'll hand those in real soon
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord