Toribash
read the post ;p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Welp he got banned for lord knows what reason. :v

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
my question is, where'd the signature go?

Good question actually, i don't see it mentioned in his post. :<

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
what was it?
I just could see the dark.

DARK?

DARK.

/me rolls

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
guess whos back stealing your artwork and making it terrible DD

me

EDIT: holy shit, it lost pretty much all its quality :c

Heres the psd file I hope
http://www.speedyshare.com/ycatZ/Shook-iron-worm.psd

That's actually pretty cool, quality loss notwithstanding. Still, would prefer if the signature didn't get removed. :v
Also side note: I don't mind people doing edits like this of my stuff, but if you post it anywhere else than here, PLEASE link back to the original and give due credit. As a few of you may have deducted, i kind of have a stick up my arse about plagiarism. :P

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
OMG YOU DID THAT XD

YEP

also hi guys

I'M LATE

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Chicken is not half happy about Easter or does he have "chronic angry face" ?
Wolololololo
Chicken has, due to a genetic mutation, acquired permanent giant angry eyebrows. Great for being angry and shouting, not so great for being a normal chick. :v

also hi guise deer comic

TALL

i have no idea how to draw a deer
That's a wonderful comic. You should do more of those whenever you feel up to it.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Ey thanks bro! I absolutely/possibly/maybe will, provided that an adequate idea pops up. :v

also hi here's a terrible attempt at a corgi

can't say i like it myself

It's ugly for two main reasons: It's drawn on my second tablet, and i was NERVOUS AS HELL. Why? Well, because i was recording the whole thing, and because anxiety. You can see the progress video right here, on my conveniently located Patreon page. And yes, it is sped up, i wish i could actually draw that fast. :U
I'd be lying if i said that i wasn't bothered immensely by how badly it turned out (damn perfectionism), but oh well, can't win 'em all. It was mostly made as a sample for the timelapse videos that patrons get to see, and well, for that purpose, it works. For almost any other purpose except demonstrating how much your mental state affects your art, it sucks. :U

i also need a Cintiq so i won't have to switch between tablets of differing size
Originally Posted by RAAAGE View Post
but can you draw a tophat wearing a fish?

Theoretically, yes. In practice, kind of yes. I'm really not used to this tablet, it seems. :v