Ranking
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Nuh dudes. If she wanted to fuk she'd probably have set it up way earlier.
I mean i'd miss sign no doubt but y'know. They'll have been together for about 5 months by then. So I doubt it.

Alright, you can do this! You've got 3 months to probe (be tactful) and figure out where her head is at regarding her boyfriend and you. Be very observant. She's only been with him 2 months, so nothing's set in stone.

It seems telling that she'd fly out to visit you for a weekend without her boyfriend and want to get drunk with you.

You can do it!
Part of me just wants to put fb chat logs up and let you put together some warped senario where this makes sense.

Lmfao.
You can FB message me or PM if you want me to take a look - I bet she's hinted at stuff (but if I don't see anything I'd tell ya straight).

When you saw her at the birthday party, apart from the initial greeting hug, did she touch your arm or lean on you ever? That's always a huge tell.
/shrug

It was a birthday. There's always leaning on people at a 21st. Especially when I had to be introduced to everyone instantly since I was the only one (that) late.

Also,

Didn't notice I hit 1000 on this one till now. (still 1100 behind the 2014(http://i.imgur.com/RKeWhgU.png) one but I still have a year to catch that one up so that shouldn't be too hard)

Also, first fencing comp of the year today. But I didn't compete because I felt terrible, which is lame. On top of that, I'm having sleeping issues because the weather is SO BLOODY WARM AND MUGGY.

Also, has anyone got "For Honour" yet? Is it as good as I hope it is?
YES!!! FOR HONOR ROCKS although ive only played for what i think is 6-10 hours the fucking graphics man its amazing
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
/shrug

It was a birthday. There's always leaning on people at a 21st. Especially when I had to be introduced to everyone instantly since I was the only one (that) late.

What..? There's always people leaning on people at a 21st? Whatever, you don't want my help. It's a shame, because I'm a love guru you know.

I'm sorry to hear the weather in NZ is as shit as it is in Brisbane right now. Constantly 35+ and humid the past few weeks here.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
There's always people leaning on people at a 21st?

21st birthday typically means everyone is drunk as fuck and has a hard time staying upright without outside assistance
FIRED UP
In my memory 21st birthdays have mainly involved psychedelics and nobody even attempting to stand up
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
21st birthday typically means everyone is drunk as fuck and has a hard time staying upright without outside assistance

^ Pretty much.

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Maybe if you party with pussies.

Parents were there and most people weren't heading out to town, so it wasn't really an aim to get hammered.
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
In my memory 21st birthdays have mainly involved psychedelics and nobody even attempting to stand up

Those are fun. Maybe I'll pose the question of psyches while she's in town. I doubt she'll say yes, but it's worth a question anyway.

I've spent the time I'm awake fixing/maintaining my fencing gear, fuck sleeping. Although I should really fix my sched before uni officially starts. Missing the first week of class would be a stupid way to start the year.