ES Recruitment Drive
Hey it's great you're doing much better now. You just had some obstacles in your way but you're passing them really good.

Only sports I tried are football as a goal keeper or defender and last time i played that was 9th grade in my class team. I wasnt good I was known to be afraid of the ball hitting me hard lol u can laugh but I had fun playing.

Basket ball I loved it but last time I played it was I think also 9th grade. I tryied Volleyball but I just sucked hard at any sport I played really.

in primary school I used to run and win good places like 3rd and 2nd but then stopped in middle school.

There was this one kid in primary school that used to run like a train or something he was so fast waaay faster than anyone else could compete with. he wasnt tall but he was fast.
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post

Basket ball I loved it but last time I played it was I think also 9th grade. I tryied Volleyball but I just sucked hard at any sport I played really.

he wasn't tall but he was fast.

I loved basket ball, but I lacked the knack for it, I would consider myself bad at it haha.

I'm 5,9 - 5,10 and I used to be called Lightning On Legs.

Its not about size or musculature in running, its down to the actions. Similar principles apply in Wrestling,

@Icky

I've had a hefty number of surgery's maybe 6-7, but I can safely say, they were nothing like what you've gone through, I never went through anything like that at such a young age.

I did shatter my radius and ulna when I was 11, that required 2 surgeries, and still gives me trouble when I do heavy bag work or try to spar. Have calcification that effect the tendons (Might be why I leaned towards training BJJ over Karate style).

Besides that, there was a few more major things, however like I said this was all later in life.

At about 16-17, I ended up having 3 surgeries, in the vein of facial reconstructions. I'll elaborate

One night I was invited out to a party by a chick I fancied, ended up having a pretty chill night and all, met her friends blah blah. Walked her and two of her friends home and started heading back to my abode. See 2 of the guys from the party, they seem a bit pissed off but eh I end up talking to them and they start walking with me for a bit. Get asked if I have a cigarette (how Australian of this story) as I turn around to give them one, everything goes black, and then I remember picking up my sunnies from the road, and just walking home (they were freaking out behind me thinking they killed me), must have hit my head on the road, which I later found out I must had. Shattered cheek bone, eye socket, fractured jaw, multiple nasal fractures. I'll omit the more harsh emotional shit I went through in the hours that it took the sun to rise, that was some insane pain tho.

Strangely tho, it made me stronger mentally. I'm interested in mental pain barriers(I was timed doing a 14 minute plank when I was rehabilitating my mental state for training, I got my Pe teacher to push me with phrasing and just being there so it wasn't a solo battle), it really shook me as a fighter in training, thinking about the potential weakness physically and mentally. But like you not as interested in it as to study it.

Also there was that one time I got turned into a mummy from attempting THIS on my Longboard.

I'd prefer to save some money to fund myself to do philosophy.

We gone get him white gurl on that fine liquor, silver sack no more.
Last edited by AussieCunt; May 8, 2017 at 08:08 AM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
@shaw

Try this one. (map view doesn't go all the way up to the top of the hill, but does become avaliable slightly further down.)
Oh that is the hill out of dreams right there man! Do u skate this?

Aaaah, we haven't got enough loping hills like that here . The one I totaled on was just a challenge because of the shape of it and the lack of exits on the sides (also a busy beach car park at the bottom, idk what I was thinking. No ones actuially completed the bomb, one of my front bearings exploded just for extra bad luck.

I think I may have somewhat crushed on my new co-worker lul
Pls send backup
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post
Oh that is the hill out of dreams right there man! Do u skate this?

Aaaah, we haven't got enough loping hills like that here . The one I totaled on was just a challenge because of the shape of it and the lack of exits on the sides (also a busy beach car park at the bottom, idk what I was thinking. No ones actuially completed the bomb, one of my front bearings exploded just for extra bad luck.

nah I have go-carted and free biked down it though. Skating will be done once I get back on a board.
Exits on that route are either a ditch/house or flying over the edge of the hill and dying.
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I think I may have somewhat crushed on my new co-worker lul
Pls send backup

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Stick a finger in m8

^
You guys surprise and trigger me with such a serious conversation.
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
thats probs why ur in chiv

@Icky
I completely overlooked the strain skating would put on your injuries, aaaaa.

/me shrugs

I snowboard, skating won't do much more if I avoid jumps and stuff.
plus you get used to it after 22 years.