ES Recruitment Drive
lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Did I seriously just read all that for a fucking to be continued ending? o_____o

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
updated small bit.

if we hit 25 likes in the next 4 hours i'll drop the next bit today !!!

*dab*
This is why I generally marathon shows instead of watching things as they come out :<

/waits

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
did more, part 3 is shortish so i'll do that at airport or something or when i get home while doing homework i should have done over break
/waits again

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
uuuuuh part 3 i lay on couch and was finishing off a bit of weed i had left over. and suddenly couldn't feel my legs or feet. but it was if i was underwater, it was hard to move them through the air n shit. Weirdly creepy. then I stood up and still couldn't feel them, but could walk fine.

so i went out and bought a pack of grainwaves and a kitkat caramel. while not being sure where to put my feet so i kept looking at the ground when i walked.

eventually got home and ate, then started to feel legs again. time massed and suddenly it was 6am again. So I cooked breakfast. E came to life at around 11am. and we ordered pizza.

end or something
Don't you just hate it when the end of the plot is really crap?

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you