ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
honeebuket-Go www.photobucket.com make a account upload your pictures there,After that copy the "[IMG] Code,And paste it on thread and you will find your head spined.

i did what u said, but they are still not spinning, i made an account on photobucket.com, and i copied and pasted the pictures on the thread it didnt change anything, but make them go from top to bottom.
I've already infracted you, maybe it'll help if I post this right where you'll see it.

Stop double posting. The edit button exists for a reason, and if I see any more double/triple/whatever posting, I'll suspend you for a day or two.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
1st:If you have gimp,Go Filters>Spining Globe. frames 40-60,RGB 0
After is done with the spining globe,save the spining head as .gif.
Then upload it on Photobucket>Then go to [IMG Code] and paste it here.
Hope that did help.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Lol, is the back of the green head the Razer Lycosa logo?

May be nice to cite your sources.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
forgot to say
yeah, the green head, the back of it is a logo that looked really kool on google, also, on the head with eyes, and a mouth, with a mustache, the big one, i got the eyes from google sorry, i forgot to say that
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
k, ill tell you if you tell me how to make a link into words, like in a signature, it sais "go here" and it is a hyperlink, but when i do it, it sais like "http.//fhsdagfvsakyrfknsadhgfsadkj.com" idk how to make it into like words for a site.
Thanks
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph