Toribash
Original Post
Shiai Mega Thread || PM A Event Squad Member TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZES
Tokens can be exchanged for items by sending Private Message to any member of the Event Squad.

Welcome to the Shiai Item list thread.

You're probably wondering why Shiai would even need its own thread, why it'd be in events and most of all, what Shiai even is!
Firstly, Shiai is a new type of currency developed by the Item Forgers for the ES's. Shiai Tokens (ST) can only be given out by ES's at their tournies and events.
Said tokens can be exchanged for items by sending Private Message to any of the Event Squad.

Shiai Item Master List

You can buy these items by PMing any of the Event Squad!

Common

Uncommon

Rare

Last edited by AssassinPro; Apr 4, 2017 at 12:44 AM.
Yeah, punkspikes are attached to triceps, barbedwire is attached to biceps. As a side note things like gloves are hand objects, so punkspikes+gloves should work for example.

PS: you can currently preview punkspikes by doing /dl jtank then /lp 0 jtank
you can also do the same for scorpio to see blindfold, but it's not yet available for ST (soon!)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Yeah, punkspikes are attached to triceps, barbedwire is attached to biceps. As a side note things like gloves are hand objects, so punkspikes+gloves should work for example.

PS: you can currently preview punkspikes by doing /dl jtank then /lp 0 jtank
you can also do the same for scorpio to see blindfold, but it's not yet available for ST (soon!)

Hey JtanK, Tried claiming those sexy punkspikes via Icky but apparently TSA haven't spawned the items yet? When're they available for purchase via ST?
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Hey JtanK, Tried claiming those sexy punkspikes via Icky but apparently TSA haven't spawned the items yet? When're they available for purchase via ST?

Nah. My browser fucked itself when loading Item list. lolololol

Anyway sent and stuff.
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Nice one bby, does this make me the first non-GM to own them?

They look amazing!

Naw, I think FistofLife had 'em first
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Is there a reason the blindfold is not yet listed but the punkspikes are?

Yes indeed. Blindfold will first be given out to winners of blind date, and then after a while it will be released to general public for 8ST. You can read this in related thread in news board.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
News just in:

Our shipment of punkspikes mysteriously didn't arrive at the Toribash docks last night. It is believed that the boats were hijacked by Somalian pirates. The next shipment isn't due for a month, so due to limited supply, punkspikes will be USD-only for the next month, at $5 each. We apologise for any inconvenience. Please don't PM GMs asking for punkspikes in return for shiai tokens, we're very sensitive about it at the moment.

Against our advice, Erth has gone to sea in his kayak in pursuit of the pirates. He has taken 3 bottles of sun cream and a few cans of tuna (he couldn't afford a fishing rod), so make sure you pray for him tonight.

TL;DR?
Punkspikes are USD-only for the next month. This means they can't be bought with shiai tokens.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave