Ranking
Listening is my main way of learning, fuck yea.

But I don't do homework, it's not so important here. I usually do it before lessons (they're both easy, short and pointless, haha).

Also about physics and maths.

I TOLERATE maths as subject, but I love it in school because of totally awesome teacher.
I like physics as a subject, and I learn it in school even though our teacher isn't so cool.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Listening is my main way of learning, fuck yea.

But I don't do homework, it's not so important here. I usually do it before lessons (they're both easy, short and pointless, haha).

Also about physics and maths.

I TOLERATE maths as subject, but I love it in school because of totally awesome teacher.
I like physics as a subject, and I learn it in school even though our teacher isn't so cool.

I fucking envy you.
My teachers, all but two, are horrible bitchy winging old retards. I'm most angry at my maths teacher because he works so slow. To clarify this shitty class, I should be in one of the advanced classes but I'm in a normal one with dipshits in my class so while I'm finished work half way through the lesson I get to observe the "work" of the others arond me.

Fuck it sucks. (I'll go on about this generation later with 6 or 7 nasty paragraphs).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Originally Posted by Fargle View Post
I fucking envy you.
My teachers, all but two, are horrible bitchy winging old retards. I'm most angry at my maths teacher because he works so slow. To clarify this shitty class, I should be in one of the advanced classes but I'm in a normal one with dipshits in my class so while I'm finished work half way through the lesson I get to observe the "work" of the others arond me.

Fuck it sucks. (I'll go on about this generation later with 6 or 7 nasty paragraphs).

are we in the same class or something? or does your teacher fly from aussie to NZ to teach different classes? :o

physics is easy like, insanely easy... most of science is though

My school subjects are:
English
PE (core)
PE (Adv 1)
Maths
History
Geology
Science

easy yr 11 for me
Originally Posted by Fargle View Post
I fucking envy you.
My teachers, all but two, are horrible bitchy winging old retards. I'm most angry at my maths teacher because he works so slow.

I wanna have your teacher. Mine is like doin' everything just for himself. We write a test, have 30mins of time and need to finish 3 tasks (lol dunno if it's the right word :V) and when we look and do the stuff again after the test, even our teacher needs 15 for one task!!! Also he's a dickhead. If my neighbour is talking mostly I was it for him.
^ it anoys me that teachers are not judged for the pupils achievement . when our parents were young, teachers would have got a nice kick in their butt if pupils get worse marks. today teachers dont care if they do their job good or not
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้