Toribash
May I invade and say, green tea is the best tea.
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Originally Posted by FreshKek View Post
May I invade and say, green tea is the best tea.

That statement would be more valid in the UK if green tea wasn't so obnoxiously difficult to get without it being in a pikey bag.

Honest to fuck, green tea bags suck. -_-

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
That's a real shame, I literally have a crate of different teabags in my basement. Anything from citrus-y flavors to cinnamon and shit. I really enjoy tea, coffee, and wine. I remind myself of a dude from an Edgar Allan Poe story. A connoisseur of drinks!
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Hit a wall with my car and scraped most of the left side lol fuck I'm still angry about it 3 days later.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Hit a wall with my car and scraped most of the left side lol fuck I'm still angry about it 3 days later.

Well what the fuck did the wall ever do to u?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Its fucking big and the corner is super tight. Its an abnormally obtrusive apex in itself. Anyway at least I'm on top of all my assignments n shit before friend comes up. Would be lame as hell if I still had shit to do while she was here.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Its fucking big and the corner is super tight. Its an abnormally obtrusive apex in itself. Anyway at least I'm on top of all my assignments n shit before friend comes up. Would be lame as hell if I still had shit to do while she was here.

Lady friend?
oh boiiii
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
He's too busy trying to fuck walls with the side of his car

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you