Toribash
hello legend thank u ur existence in itself is art

update on stuff: I will be posting the free set I'm planning on dropping as an ode to toribash now that I'm refocusing in my life after a lot of stuff has happened to me

I postponed my moving to europe because I was not doing things right at all and it was hard to realize but I had to be honest with myself, I didn't have enough saved up nor did I have the magic skills to juggle everything I was facing, I will lay low for a bit now that the government is retreating into being less persecutory towards the people and I should just relax for some months and not be so hard on me.

Thank you guys for always commissioning pieces from me you have no idea how much it means to me, I can only thank you for believing in me and my art, I'll as always be updating on all the things I do which for this year I plan to be many. God willing.
Last edited by Alejandro; Feb 14, 2024 at 12:28 AM.
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
hello legend thank u ur existence in itself is art

update on stuff: I will be posting the free set I'm planning on dropping as an ode to toribash now that I'm refocusing in my life after a lot of stuff has happened to me

I postponed my moving to europe because I was not doing things right at all and it was hard to realize but I had to be honest with myself, I didn't have enough saved up nor did I have the magic skills to juggle everything I was facing, I will lay low for a bit now that the government is retreating into being less persecutory towards the people and I should just relax for some months and not be so hard on me.

Thank you guys for always commissioning pieces from me you have no idea how much it means to me, I can only thank you for believing in me and my art, I'll as always be updating on all the things I do which for this year I plan to be many. God willing.

God bless man. Sounds like you've been through some things. Keep focusing on bettering your life and self, always. Don't give up. I gave up before. I'm back and I'm not going to let anything or anyone put me down. I'm glad you're still with us too Ale, you legend. <3 Your art style and your humor, always have. Keep on keeping on

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
ily bro thank you for the encouraging words it means a lot to me specially coming from such a renowned legendary early toribash shitposter whom I look up to

life is good at the moment, thankfully, things have started going my way; finally, after 2 years, I found a place that will actually print the clothes in the sublimation process I need it to, and this very week I'm going to look for the first ever piece actually physically produced of my brand, I am moving to an apartment that my brother and I bought together and it's in a beautiful island, things aren't rough for me at the moment but I was rushing everything and I felt extremely disappointed and censored by the political nature of my work (the clothing brand) so I felt like I needed to flee to get it working. It is more brave to do it here and face the oppressors in their very standing ground, if it gets ugly I will have to deal with the consequences but I don't mind being paying the price of belief.

the test run print

These next few days I will be posting an incredible free set to basically start doing my final bows in setmaking since I will be fully focusing on other artistic endeavors and I will forever be grateful to this game and its community for it's given me way more than I ever expected or thought would be possible.
hey alejandro nice to hear from you. if you ever end up in midlle europe, hit me up, i'll try to find something for ya
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
hey alejandro nice to hear from you. if you ever end up in midlle europe, hit me up, i'll try to find something for ya

Hopefully later this year as I have half the ticket already paid for since I didn't board the planned february trip bro

I am beginning to work on the free set I'll make before honorably retiring from setmaking, I haven't been posting here or anything because I've been super busy but alas, TORIBASH IS FOREVER.