Ranking
Original Post
Where would this game be if Hampa spent money on real staff members?
I've been wondering how big this came could have been if Hampa had put effort into hiring staff members instead of sticking his hands down his pants and hiring the ball cheese off his finger tips to run this game. I believe this game could have been the fortnite of the 2010s but instead it turned into a transgender ass licking fest. how does it taste sir? like licking the tip of a battery? everything you did for this game to this point has been a waste of time sir because you spent all your time trying to make the game better but you forgot the community which got stepped on by a big pair of shit covered boots. I really hope catering to people living in a fantasy land made you happy sir, atleast you got to make one person happy even though that person is worth less than the wart on my dogs ass. Really cleaning the game up from it's previous toxicity, that's why there was literally a forum dedicated to avoiding your sissy ass rules and unsurpisingly it was the only part of this forum that people still used because it was fun, but unfortunately this is a video game so it can not be fun.. And whats the deal with this icky guy is he staff or not staff? Can this guy make up his mind? If he did I bet CL wouldn't have prizes only a swamp water drinking imbecile could think of.I guess this is what paying 0$ an hour to hire anyone that can use a mouse and keyboard gets you, to 30 players consecutively. Great job geniuses I'm sure Toribash Next will be a great game.
People get butthurt with words nowadays

I was raised as a "sticks and stones will break my bones but your words will never hurt me" type of guy

When I used to get bullied in Toribash, I was told to "grow thick skin"
Why can't other players do the same?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Well said but allow me to rebuttle opinions are like assholes, everyone has one

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
whats the deal with this icky guy is he staff or not staff?

hello i am admin

hope that helps xd