ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah, i never really understood germaphobes. It's like, people, you have this thing called an immune system in your body, its job is to protect you from the germs. Keeping the place sterile just means your immune system has nothing to learn to fight againt. It's like a muscle, you need to keep it exercised otherwise it just withers away.

For example, people who are cleanliness freaks and also asthmatic. Do they stay clean because they're athsmatic and so want to avoid anything that'll cause the reaction, or are they asthamatic in the first place because they're germaphobic and so their immunities haven't developed right? Know what i mean?
Originally Posted by Serithi View Post
Yeah, i never really understood germaphobes. It's like, people, you have this thing called an immune system in your body, its job is to protect you from the germs. Keeping the place sterile just means your immune system has nothing to learn to fight againt. It's like a muscle, you need to keep it exercised otherwise it just withers away.

For example, people who are cleanliness freaks and also asthmatic. Do they stay clean because they're athsmatic and so want to avoid anything that'll cause the reaction, or are they asthamatic in the first place because they're germaphobic and so their immunities haven't developed right? Know what i mean?

Yes, it is better to get sick and get better, than not get sick. Your immune system gets stronger as you take damage to it and recover it.

I prefer to stay healthy, thank you, so I'll continue washing my hands somewhat excessively and cleaning everything and trying to prevent the spread of germs. Go ahead and be a slob, if you want.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
So this is why I start to hallucinate when I drink water out of the lake down the street next to the drug house.

This is the stupidest shit I've watched on youtube in a while.
I only drink tapwater and nothing is wrong with me whatsoever

the pink elephants all tell me that, please make them go away ;_;

seriously though, that video is common scare tactics made of bullshit
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
hey guys, guess what
bottled water is the stupidest invention known to mankind

yet lots of people still buy it...(stupid mortals)
-----
HAS SHE EVER HEARD OF FUCKING FILTERS
Last edited by drdark56; Jul 3, 2011 at 03:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ugonadie6 View Post
Yes, it is better to get sick and get better, than not get sick. Your immune system gets stronger as you take damage to it and recover it.

But what if i only get sick like, every 4 years or so, does that mean my immune system is strong, or will it just get weak?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.