Toribash
Further more I would like to inform other clan members that he is already the co-leader of Titan after he applied to join. >.>
I asked your cousin Mahulk17-0 if you had to go and he replied with "No, he is lieing."
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
hey was'nt even in my house
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
So he still is...
Its got to be a record, member to be kicked out the fastest
>.>
You can't apply to clan and then go join another one and think you have a good chance of still getting into it. :P It's unfair on both the clans and it's just confusing for everyone.
Last edited by KPenguin12; Dec 24, 2008 at 11:22 AM.
ya i now it is but i left AMG now titans I PMed viking but i have my tag for back up incase you guys say no if you lemme in i will leave Titans.

again thx all.
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
Originally Posted by killer321 View Post
but i have my tag for back up incase you guys say no if you lemme in i will leave Titans.
again thx all.

This is regarded as multi-clanning and lowers your chances of acception into Hrcne by a significent amount.
Kthxbai.
I just thought you should know. >.>

Im killer321 , my other account spiderhulk is 5thdan black belt, HES banned,hes going to be in banned after iweek. and i wish to join cliche on spiderhulk.see ya.....

Originally Posted by Mahulk17-0 View Post
invade spiderhulk is in my school he is blue belt

Originally Posted by EvilFlame View Post
you attempted to join before!
you lied about another account called "spiderhulk", saying that it was a 5th dan when its actually a blue belt
Give us one good reason why the hell should we trust you?

thx guys