Ranking
Original Post
DYLAN, FRED AND AETHER
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Hey so you might have heard by now, I left the clan for a really dumb and stupid reason and honestly I'm gonna admit I'm a really bad person. So you can tell I left for Aether because colors and fred literally sent me a bunch of their valuable items to join and you know because I'm just really selfish and a bad person and, I still got a lot of stuff to learn, I took the offer. That's not the only reason, I was considering leaving because I didn't really feel a connection with this clan as I expected, nothing against you guys, you guys are great people and I'm the shitty guy here but I wasn't as good as I said I would be in my app and I know you guys expected much more and I disappointed. So sooner or later I would've been kicked because I'm really a useless member and I don't deserve to be part of this clan.

I know I can't make it up anyway so I just hope that posting this and telling the truth would leave us on a good note. I know you guys really don't give a crap about me since I'm new and only been here for a few weeks but I don't want to be remembered as that shitty guy who left for items always. I hope we can still be friends somehow and not let this mistake I did ruin anything long term. Of course I am expecting some hate from all you guys for a while but I hope it doesn't last forever.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you understand.

What do we do about this meme of an "apology" and the fact that Fred literally bribed our members to leave?
Kill them all....

idk what to say besinde TB is getting a shittyer place everyday for things like that happening.

No respect or loyalty

but for real idk what to do....
allway remember him as the guy who left for items
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
here is a list of things he recived

Things he got

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans...44488&page=104
Pages 87 till 104
Last edited by TheAnimal; May 7, 2017 at 05:20 PM.
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yep and some rly price shit as well
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well.. since there are three people involved - Dylan, Fred and Colors - and all are in this (shit) Clan Aether (and one [Fred] is a Leader of this Clan) i would say - Fuck them all. Fuck Aether. Thanks for reading.
_SXD_
_AEON_