Toribash
Original Post
Raven's Debate thread.
So I like to debate things.

If your views disagree with mine lets talk about it.

Now, if it turns personal I will dip out of the conversation.

Now first up, I feel Abortion should be illegal. The murder of a human life is never ok.

Change my mind.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
babies should not be killed

yeah
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Ok.

In my opinion it is not a big deal.

Ofc it would be better to avoid abortion, by playing the games safe.

But it keeps happening, thats a fact, which probably will never change.

So why do you think its not okay to ever kill a human speaking of a baby which isnt born yet. It doesn't know/understand/see and feel shit at that state and thats the right moment to step in for Abortion if you feel comfortable with it.

A little example: If people at a young age are already pregnant and it all was just an accident and they are scared, or aware of that they can't really fend for her baby. Maybe they want to grow it under good conditions which they dont have. Etc. there are so many reasons.

Oh also, a question for you... What about animals? (We are animals too, but shhh.. dont tell its a secret)
Last edited by BlueEvil; Mar 10, 2021 at 03:07 PM.

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
Ok.

In my opinion it is not a big deal.

Ofc it would be better to avoid abortion, by playing the games safe.

But it keeps happening, thats a fact, which probably will never change.

So why do you think its not okay to ever kill a human speaking of a baby which isnt born yet. It doesn't know/understand/see and feel shit at that state and thats the right moment to step in for Abortion if you feel comfortable with it.

A little example: If people at a young age are already pregnant and it all was just an accident and they are scared, or aware of that they can't really fend for her baby. Maybe they want to grow it under good conditions which they dont have. Etc. there are so many reasons.

Oh also, a question for you... What about animals? (We are animals too, but shhh.. dont tell its a secret)

Imagine, you have a terrible accident that results in putting you into a coma. With that being said, you don't feel anything, can't understand anything at the moment you are just a sack of organs working. Should we just kill you instead of waiting for you to come out of it which you most likely will.

That comes to food chain, does a lion feel bad when hunting and killing its prey? No they do not they are surviving.

Now, killing for sport and hunting just for sport is not OK. If a more intelligent species came to earth and started hunt us just to sell our teeth and use our skin as clothes I'm sure we would have some problems.

To answer this one, with the way technology is now days we can remove the fetus prematurely and pretty much incubate it, till full term. Then there are options of adoption or foster care.

Before you say that Foster Care could be a horrible life. Just let me say that you can't assume the life of a person before it has happened. You get a chance at life that is all. They don't choose to be created regardless if it is an accident or not the fact is that they are created and now should have a chance at life.
Last edited by Night; Mar 11, 2021 at 08:11 AM.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Imagine, you have a terrible accident that results in putting you into a coma. With that being said, you don't feel anything, can't understand anything at the moment you are just a sack of organs working. Should we just kill you instead of waiting for you to come out of it which you most likely will.

That comes to food chain, does a lion feel bad when hunting and killing its prey? No they do not they are surviving.

Now, killing for sport and hunting just for sport is not OK. If a more intelligent species came to earth and started hunt us just to sell our teeth and use our skin as clothes I'm sure we would have some problems.

To answer this one, with the way technology is now days we can remove the fetus prematurely and pretty much incubate it, till full term. Then there are options of adoption or foster care.

Before you say that Foster Care could be a horrible life. Just let me say that you can't assume the life of a person before it has happened. You get a chance at life that is all. They don't choose to be created regardless if it is an accident or not the fact is that they are created and now should have a chance at life.

I get your point in the first sentence, but compared to a baby, that person has lived already, has friends, family, is aware of the reality etc.
The baby has nothing to imagine, nothing to think about, doesnt even know what thinking is, it just has no touch with reality, since its eyes haven't ever seen anything before. Like there's nothing for it, and it doesnt know that something or itself even exists.

We would have, but couldnt change anything if something like that happened.

I would not say it's horrible since i had a foster mom aswell when i was young cuz my mom had to work. She had no other choice, anyways thats not the point.
And i know that there are options like adaption, but i think that is still something that the affected person should be able to decide itself. It's still their life and this whole thing would have a big impact on it. It's still their decision if they want to give it a chance at life or not.

I thing thats a hard topic to discuss about, but yeh thats my opinion and i would not say any of our way of thinking is wrong or right. We're just here to discuss about it. So dont feel offended with what i am saying here. We maintain other opinions which is totally fine.

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Orphanages are a thing, there is always a alternative to taking a human life out of selfishness.
oh is this where i put my signature?
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Now first up, I feel Abortion should be illegal. The murder of a human life is never ok.

Change my mind.

When do they actually become human? :|
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
When do they actually become human? :|

The second they start growing in the womb.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!