ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
I have replays of iTemps and bod's games its only necessary to upload winning replays - holotor do youbhave the replays of your games? Or a screenshot

I fought holotor
I can't save the replay...If i do...sometimes it will crash

He saved both of the fight
Want to buy Raider force?
PM ME
I'm confused... Are we even trying to play games on friday anymore or is everyone just playing games whenever? :S

If we want to get as many players as possible to get 3 matches, we need to be more organised than this... Nobody even responded to my suggested time other than pirate and rainboweye
Last edited by Moop; Jul 7, 2016 at 05:55 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
We can try and finish tomorrow no one is really on, and i was busy, sorry for not responding, i don't really know where all my members are they were pretty active like a week ago, and now it's just random for all of them.
I don't get off work for another 13 hours. Once I do, I'll need a bit of sleep. If matches still aren't finished then, I'm 2-0 atm so I'm allowed to play 2 more games if need be. Lenshu or TK or whatever I'm comfortable and confident.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
So all I gotta do is go ingame and beat some Luck guy twice in aikido? Will do it when I get home.
there is only one aikido match left to be played. I can be present tonight at the time moop suggested and really anytime today. If I won't be playing any matches I will be spectating and cheering.

Is it confirmed that the war will be continued today?