Toribash
Original Post
What’s the one feature you miss the most
What’s the one feature you miss the most from older versions of Toribash?

For me it’s the ranked match making system from a few years ago.

You didn’t have to wait in queues and it was so fun to grind
print("Hello, World!")
Which year are you talking about?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Sora View Post
I liked the ranking system when people had ranks like 3854858

"what's your rank in toribash?"
"uhhh, it's 3854858"
"lol imagine, mine's 1934841"
"hacker"
This sig has been infracted.
Reason: reopening Alcatraz
the old old ranked system like sora said, felt like u actually had a reason to play toribash and get better back then, nowadays ranked feels like who can play the most each month, no real respresentation for skill, the modranks are close enough to the old system so i only care about stayin in the top 3 for boxshu and that monthly ranked doesnt even matter for me.

i miss the days of being able to enforce soft rules in servers
how laid back everyone was
u could put some real crazy art on back in the day ;p

it was more about having fun back then instead of playing toribash solely to win
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
i was the #1 valetudofixed player in the world for probably not very long
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
ORGS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
ORGS

these were it back then

shoutout to me for funding minecrafters and being shut down shortly after for being completely unrelated to toribash
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
the old old ranked system like sora said, felt like u actually had a reason to play toribash and get better back then, nowadays ranked feels like who can play the most each month, no real respresentation for skill, the modranks are close enough to the old system so i only care about stayin in the top 3 for boxshu and that monthly ranked doesnt even matter for me.

i miss the days of being able to enforce soft rules in servers
how laid back everyone was
u could put some real crazy art on back in the day ;p

it was more about having fun back then instead of playing toribash solely to win

Say, how do you check your modrank? I've been wanting to check Lenshu's but the only ones i see on my game are abd, aikido and judo

I don't know if I miss wibbles, but I always wonder what happened to that thing.