ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by deady View Post
suddenly everyone thought I was this super mature person.

Define "everyone."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

I wasn't exactly mature, but I was mature enough to not post because I wasn't mature, if you get what I'm saying.

I was also pretty nervous about multiplayer also. I figured it would be all serious, strict, and every match would determine how people would judge you.
We don't hire night janitors.
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Define "everyone."

everyone who PMd me and said things like "I know you are mature" or "we are looking for a mature person" or "OLDA is about maturity"

About 6 people all totaled have done that...which is close enough for me to post something most people probably wont read...

Define most people?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
To me, you beg, your a noob. And I don't think asking question is being a noob, I support it. But Asking dumb questions= Noob.
Me being here for around i'd say almost a year and a half (I joined 05-30-2008 ), am probably still a noob. I was smart enough not to post for a while until I finally bucked up the courage to post something. My first post was on 01-26-2009. 3/4 of a year after I joined and I still said something newbish. Looking back though I said pretty corny things....
and I still do.
I acted as a n00b when i beat someone during a tourney using the noob clap XD
Aside from a few smileyspams and some horrible grammar i didn't act much different then i do today.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread