Toribash
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
OK we used to play HnH a few years ago me and some friends from parrot and i had fun so I would love to play minecraft with alot of you.

hnh > minecraft
FIRED UP
OK we used to play HnH a few years ago me and some friends from parrot and i had fun so I would love to play minecraft with alot of you.

I'm still learning to play so im not professional I've been playing for like a month.

I can't buy the game online so I have it cracked. How do I join? I know nothing. I don't even know what to send you in the PM like what's my username? I just downloaded the game and clicked play and it asked me for my email so i put it and thats it.

unfortunately my server's in online mode now, so you can't join with a cracked client
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
hnh > minecraft

whatever with friends > whatever without friends

Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
unfortunately my server's in online mode now, so you can't join with a cracked client

I'd buy it but I can't anymore but its ok
Oh yeh, I joined and was quickly accosted by a zombie. Promptly fled.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post

i'll buy it or whatever when i don't need to focus on study.

and im not doing sport ofc.
Originally Posted by Hush View Post

pretty

waw i love it. im new to minibashis that just an image edit or what ?

I rly want us to all start playing together and like make a city or something. Idk if anyone wants that but also I cant buy the game i must u know pirate it

I rly want us to all start playing together and like make a city or something. Idk if anyone wants that but also I cant buy the game i must u know pirate it

Looks like a texture pack for MineCraft, not an image edit :P
Also Hush, HnH is shit now days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation

technically it IS an image edit... but it edits the game's textures to high resolution

I also have a crazy shader on. That's just how good I was able to get my game to look.

trees

unfortunately my pc only gets like 6 fps with resource packs and shaders this demanding

probably would get more if minecraft actually utilized all my cores

also what makes hnh shit? I played it a few months ago and it was still pretty good
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
i'll buy it or whatever when i don't need to focus on study.

and im not doing sport ofc.

You're not doing sports because you're fat.