Ranking
Maybe I could help a little more actually:

Killer3366 became one of the best duelers in Toribash, haven't seen him in awhile
K6vamees is still active, you can see him anytime. I told him you're looking for him.
Kickass, Nikelaos, SuperJoJo, and Sahee no longer play. Xarus sometimes lurks the forums
Sheczudio and Maldiluna both joined Alpha, Schecz is gone, Maldi is a sometimes lurker
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Kickass had a moment of activity recently. If ya pm him he might read it.

Also hi donkor, long time no see.
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Maybe I could help a little more actually:

Killer3366 became one of the best duelers in Toribash, haven't seen him in awhile
K6vamees is still active, you can see him anytime. I told him you're looking for him.
Kickass, Nikelaos, SuperJoJo, and Sahee no longer play. Xarus sometimes lurks the forums
Sheczudio and Maldiluna both joined Alpha, Schecz is gone, Maldi is a sometimes lurker

Thank you buddy Although I might not have talked to K6 alot during the old times, it might be worth contacting him!

Haai Icky :3 It's so nice to see that all these familiar names are still here
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Hello Donkor, I'd like to encourage you trying to contact these people you still want to see around in order to obtain the information you want. I don't want to sound annoying, especially because it's always good to see old users coming back to the game, but I'm sure you'll have the time to contact and talk with your old mates. Having this thread open may result in useless post; besides that, most of the posts here are chat posts already, so I think the best thing for you is to use an irc channel or other more appropriate method of communication to talk with them. Hope you understand.

Please if you want to post another question in this thread that you may find important and is in accord with the rules, feel free to do so. Also, welcome back! Cheers