Ranking
Original Post
[Mods/AdminsLookPlease] Mod for a day?
Maybe mods or admins could hold a comp every week and the prize could be Mod for the day? You never know, you may find some good mods.
Yeah, except for when some kid wins and deletes a bunch of accounts.

Proposal rejected.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Then only use a player you know wont screw everyone over.

I know it defeats the point but maybe tahts someone tahts been playing for a while.
Sounds Like a good idea..But there should be belt restrictions like 5th dan and up..we dont want white belts banning 10th dans now do we?
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Why belt restritions? Anyone can have a high belt. I've been here since 07 only 3rd dan. But yeh maybe we could think of something.
No...
just... no.

Wrong board, terrible idea.
If we have a position to fill we'll fill it permanently, with worthy people.
:D
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
Sounds Like a good idea..But there should be belt restrictions like 5th dan and up..we dont want white belts banning 10th dans now do we?

Sorry to post in a closed thread, but nowadays, people are getting 10th Dan (and more) faster than before. Also, why would the belt affect your status? I'm thinking of Jok who was (and probably is) Green Belt, and was an Smod, & Alpha-Team for a time. Your "high" belt doesn't mean you are more trustful than someone else that has a lower belt than you.
Gone