Ranking
Original Post
3 heads auction
Hey.

These are my first heads, so they're not very good. I'll take just about anything over 200 tc.

Auction ends... I dunno, let's say a week's time.

19/7/09

P.S: All the pics are in-game, obviously. I know about THP but I couldn't find a download link, so I thought this would do.

P.P.S: NEW HEAD ADDED
Last edited by FreeKill; Jul 13, 2009 at 04:56 PM.
1000 tcs for the 3?
Edit:I withdraw my bid,srry.
Last edited by Swooya; Jul 12, 2009 at 04:45 PM.
"Be obscure clearly."
1k for head 2 if you chage the blue to pink
EDIT*:ameythest pink to be excact
Last edited by ed; Jul 12, 2009 at 05:27 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Um, don't I get like 20% or something?

Bid withdrawals
- As of now, bidders must* pay the seller 20% of their bid if they want to withdraw the bid. Refusal to do so will result in a suspension. Inability to pay the 20% fee means that you will be in debt to the seller. When you bid, you are making a commitment to purchase what is being sold if you win. Attempting to go back on stupid or carefree bidding will thus be punished.

*The buyer does not have to pay to withdraw his bid if the fault is the seller's. For example, misleading auctions (selling a "pack" which is unpacked, falsely advertising items as no-Qi, etc.).

Not entirely sure what amethyst pink is ingame, but this looks like a pretty close match.

I'll be glad to make any alterations to it afterwards if you win.
Swooya: You owe FreeKill 20% of your bid (That's 200TC).

FreeKill: If he hasn't sent it in 48 hours, PM me and I'll take care of it.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
so FreeKill when do you want me to send you the TC

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

oh yea .sorry i thought this was a shop and not an auction. but im still in

EDIT*: is there any price for auto buy?

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

No, sorry. I'd make one, but I think it'd be unfair to change the rules after I've made the auction. I'll do it if I make another one though.

In hindsight, I'd change the end date... A week's kinda long. Too late now, though :P