Ranking
Original Post
stick sig shop animated!
id like to say im opening up a shop and i make stick anime.
u may ask for one here is an example.
a simple trow and wave.i dont do hard of complicated things
simple is what i do.the price?well we can talk about that
its cheap and i might not work alot.

sample(u steal this then il get some1 to ban u lol)

reopening 1st order 10 creds snd 20 creds 3rd 50 creds the rest..il think about it mmwmwmhazhah

order now like this:
size:
what happens:
how many figures?:
wepons?:yes or no
wepon:sword type or gun type
it they be hard...then i not do
il work on 4 at a time
orders now:
1:none
2:none
3:none
4:none
Last edited by gamer; Aug 7, 2007 at 11:08 PM.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
Upload it to http://imageshack.us
Then use their img tagged url. Or click the pic of mountains and put the image url there.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
the tags are:

[ img ] URL HERE [ /url ]
obviously removing the spaces inbetween the square brackets.
Bloodkitty, it'd be [ img] url here [ /img]
;)
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
great a freakin pivot shop. You better be good, and also dont use all freakin default sticks otherwise im not gonna buy just my opinion though. I was going to make a shop like this too, oh well.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
i still dont get it..ive tryed evry url it gave me it aint working at all\

"Free yhere i tryed that 2 and if it dont work this time then il close the shop.

or try this... http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=acrimeel2.gif

this should work...
Last edited by gamer; Aug 21, 2007 at 01:24 AM.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
My eyes they burn! no seriously those suck... If you sell me one is it going to to be like the example or actually a little tiny bit good?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
My eyes they burn! no seriously those suck... If you sell me one is it going to to be like the example or actually a little tiny bit good?

id like to sell u one and il try to make it good would u like some swords in it?
and if u want il do it for vry low toricreds its ur price post back plz
to be honest gather some skillz in whatever program you want touse before you go and bust into a forum selling total crap. i was allready pissed off ( for a reason even I do not know) and this shop even made my day worse!
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.