Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[REQ]Full Texture Set 20k and Inventory Reward
^^ i know that because the reward is a little low that you will not want to do it...but no...i just want a basic tribal sapphire and raider set please as said in title i will reward 20k and any items from my inventory - i will want to look at sets before details about payment and things please heres an example of what i want

:

not that exact set but just raider and sapphire colours please....
ALL CREDIT GOES TO ASDCAKE AND GABIEL FOR THIS SET!!
Last edited by skillz88; Sep 5, 2009 at 10:26 PM.
WHAT : not selling this set?? i am using it as an example cos i want somebody to make me a set like that with diff colours?
i've made that set (i'm gabiel) , so all credit goes to gabiel ? maybe ?
anyway i'll maybe try this, but 20k won't be enough.
oh okay well i will save up and make it even more with loads of my invenotry stuff please gabiel and could you plz make it soon..thanks
Originally Posted by Honeheim View Post
Guys, stop advertising, skillz requested an exact replica of that with different colors.

Uh, no he didn't.

And doing that isn't even allowed, sir.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
yes, hanz0 is right, i am not rewuesting THAT set, i am requesting one simply like that, and btw azir and hafizh they are both great sets man, but as i said, can you do recolour to sapphire and raider? and hafizh do i get the free avvy and sig with the set?
thanks for all your offers people