Ranking
Original Post
SXCbot ( item wise)
Well I was thinking we could do this like RAWR they have a rawrbot and the rawrbot hold tc but that's done we have a ban. They also hold joints and other items, maybe we could buy items with the clan banke money and let our members WEAR the joints if they want so. Or we could split the clan bot joints to each team and the team leaders hold the items, Example:
<DeathAwaits> Aaron can I wear some acid force from the SXCbot?
<AaronSasori23>Sure man just don't trade them and make sure to give them back sooner or later.
<DeathAwaits>ok maybe when i'm tired with the acid I will use nox
<AaronSasori23>ok it is all your choice what you wear just let the team leader know or Bman and Static_Death.
So what do you guys think of this idea?
Last edited by AaronSasori; Dec 16, 2007 at 06:16 AM.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sounds interesting...

I will set up something with my account
Last edited by Bman; Dec 16, 2007 at 07:06 AM.
Yea I'm going to give my stuff to there (quick silver relax, acid force) but when I leave (not ANY time soon) or if the clan dies (never) I'm gettin them back.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We will cross that bridge when we get there
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You give the stuff to someone who is trustworthy enough. If there is nobody trustworthy, we have no SXCbot, simple as.
collect snots from the nose
Well I trust Bman Static and all the sexy's but all of you might not trust me, Bman and Static do. Static was in my old clan [Ninja].
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I heard of them, I dont really know you, so i wouldn't trust you, but i trust Static and Bman, and i think pretty much everyone else does, so if their willing, it would be wise to let them be the SXCbots.
collect snots from the nose