Toribash
Original Post
My belt
I have a problem with my belt. Yesterday it was blue. After 30 minutes, when i was offline, it became green. I upraged it, but after my offline it became green. It repeated for 5 times and I am green for 30 fights after first uprage. Is it a bug? Repair that, please.
PS: Sorry for the mistakes, I'm not from Eggland)
MrMarkus
This is due to the server not updating. Wait for a day and you'll have your Blue Belt.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
This is due to the server not updating. Wait for a day and you'll have your Blue Belt.

I became blue belt 5 TIMES) And what?) I'm green(

Did you actually read what I said? Wait for another day.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
i have found same thing... and noticed that wait for next update of ranks and credits... it will be normal =)
yeah, this has happened to me before. At first i was all like "OMG WTF MY BELT IS TEH MISSING" and when I read this thread i was all like "LOL RELIEF". Thanks. p.s. - epic sarcasm
"Bye, bye world, or will our hope still hold on?"
Coheed And Cambria For Life