Ranking
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! DEMAND TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER! Make life RUE the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON LEMONS! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I'M THE MAN WHO'S GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!
yea

yea!

YEA!

YEA TAKE THE LEMONS!

yea!

Oh I like this guy

BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN!

Burning people... he says what we're all thinking!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Oh by the way, the coffee we gave you had fluorescent calcium particles in it, so we can track the neural patterns in your brain. There is a chance though, that the calcium hardens up in your brain resulting in death. Don't think about it. No really, don't think about it. Thinking about it while under stress is what triggers it.