Ranking
Original Post
The Toribash community; how is it? In your opinion.
Is it getting worse, is it getting bett- who am I kidding, anyhow, what do you think of the Toribash community of nowadays, many beloved people who you might not know about (they are too cool for you) have left Toribash because the community is shit, do you agree or disagree? I do.
You mean there actually people who think this community has gotten better?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Ever since Qegola stopped moderating support it's all gone down hill![/OLD]

The community really isn't that bad, just the people that you remember are.

Most of the people I know are somewhat prejudiced against the average #support user though. Some of the questions are rather "interesting". Or, equivalently, "mind numbing".
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I agree with Alan. This community is going down hill.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
I don't think it's that bad, compared to last year.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by PinkwafflesFTW View Post
ever since i came its seems bad.

Well young PinkwafflesFTW, yes, it was you. It is your fault.

Originally Posted by PinkwafflesFTW View Post

(User was infracted for this post (No, trolls don't get any love at all.))

Are you kidding me? Trolling requires an slight amount of intelligence, something this kid doesn't have.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Is it getting worse, is it getting bett- who am I kidding, anyhow, what do you think of the Toribash community of nowadays, many beloved people who you might not know about (they are too cool for you) have left Toribash because the community is shit, do you agree or disagree? I do.

I see what you did, your wrote it in white so people wouldn't see it but i check in every thread. I believe this community has always been shit and is full of people who think too highly of themselves.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Ehh, it's not too bad. Given the size of the community, and the fact that the average player is male and right smack in the middle of puberty, it could be a LOT worse. Not as abrasive and elitist as some communities, which is definitely a plus, but that isn't to say those "qualities" are missing entirely.

I've met some awesome people here as well though. People just need to be more respectful toward each other, and we'll have a sterling community at our hands.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Ehh, it's not too bad. Given the size of the community, and the fact that the average player is male and right smack in the middle of puberty, it could be a LOT worse. Not as abrasive and elitist as some communities, which is definitely a plus, but that isn't to say those "qualities" are missing entirely.

I've met some awesome people here as well though. People just need to be more respectful toward each other, and we'll have a sterling community at our hands.

I agree with you 100%.
Back for good.