Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Much thanks to Cevius, Tripstone, and Ishi
Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

We can't thank you enough for removing Iceman.

Every NO member:
Post here and thank them. Individually. By name. Without them, we'd barely have a clan right now.
I think you forgot a Thank you in there Delaid, so I put it here...Cevius, Tripstone, and Ishi... Thanks A bunch
Last edited by Colminator; Apr 20, 2008 at 01:10 AM. Reason: I am a moron and can not read
Thank you Tripstone! Thank you Cevius! Thank you Ishi! (names in no particular order)

We really appreciate all of your help

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Kept NO alive

Cevius, Tripstone and Ishi are mai new gods :-{)
Last edited by H4rl3quin; Apr 20, 2008 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Not worshipping enough
Tripstone wins the cheering man on his side for being the first to jump to our aid. And gallantry in battle, or something. -> o}-<

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
In this particular moment i would like to especially thank senior members, known and beloved thru the Toribash community.
Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for Tripstone, the Member, Cevius, the [EYELORD] and Ishi, the ToriAgent.

Gentlemen, thank you for all you have done for this community and thank you for what you have done for this clan. We will always keep u in our hearts and minds as our heroes...and rolemodels...
thank you once more...
no