Toribash
Original Post
Them fucking apocalypses
I really can't stand the idiots who sit there and go "hmm, I wonder when the world will end?"

Really? You have nothing better to think about? No other topic interests you except predicting your own demise?

1000 years ago, people did not sit there and wonder "Hmm, I think we're going to die due to a huge meteor crushing us." They were too busy thinking of ways to feed themselves and their families.

If people think about the "apocalypse" instead of anything that would be of use to their survival/reproduction, does that make them inferior to human's with instincts primed and ready for surviving in our society?

I mean, seriously, every fucking day, I hear something about a zombie apocalypse or a meteor which has a 0.09801237892178% chance of hitting the earth. Do people really have nothing else to think about?
Hoss.
Nothing to do with this of course, right?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=314889

It is interesting to think about when you have nothing else to do. I myself haven't given it much though at all, seeing as it will probably occur after I'm dead. (or so I hope) I like reading what other people think though.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by ToriTroll View Post
Nothing to do with this of course, right?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=314889

It is interesting to think about when you have nothing else to do. I myself haven't given it much though at all, seeing as it will probably occur after I'm dead. (or so I hope) I like reading what other people think though.

That is the reason for it, and it only served to further damage my already nuked belief that there is at least one stroke of normality in humans.
Hoss.
hey guys

i cant wait for the day my life ends abruptly and our species is wiped off the face of the planet

im looking forward to it, Ill bring snacks and punch if anyone wants to come to my end of the world party
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
hey guys

i cant wait for the day my life ends abruptly and our species is wiped off the face of the planet

im looking forward to it, Ill bring snacks and punch if anyone wants to come to my end of the world party

Im gonna rsvp it

I dont really find anything wrong with it. People are curious and no matter what anyone says, it wont change that

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Well one of the things I find the most fun in life is discussing what would happen to me if there was a some kind of apocalypse especially with family members that think a act like me. (btw my family reunions are awesome)

I personally don't think of it as something that could happen at any moment I think its just a nice topic to discuss. Especially for young teens who think they are invincible, we like to think that we'd be one of those survivors that would run around shooting the zombies like something out of a video game. Really its not the whole OH YEAH LETS TALK ABOUT WHEN I WILL DIE!! its more like LOOK AT ME I PLAY ENOUGH VIDEO GAMES THAT I KNOW WHAT TO DO IF THE WORLD WILL END!
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
My point is that if we are down to wasting our time thinking about this, we are slowly becoming inferior, and we are slowly losing our predatory survival instincts which we have thrived on in the ever-passing eternity.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
My point is that if we are down to wasting our time thinking about this, we are slowly becoming inferior, and we are slowly losing our predatory survival instincts which we have thrived on in the ever-passing eternity.

Better to waste time on that than some other idiot shit

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.

First of all I'm gonna call bs on that because I know some hunters (almost everyone in a 20 mile radius of my house)that like to hunt just because they can. And even if we are losing our "predatory survival instincts" so what? we have Technology to protect us, and farms (both animal and vegetable farms) to feed us. We don't need no predatory survival instincts with those.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE

Inferior to what, dare i ask