Ranking
Original Post
Raising your hand
I'm one of those people who raises their hands a lot, in class. Yesterday I raised my hand because I knew the answer, but my teacher wouldn't pick me. I sat with my hand raised for litterally 8 minutes, because no one else knew it. So they had to look in their books and shit.

Also, when the other students for once do know the answer, they just yell it out loud so the teacher can't pick the ones with their hands raised. This really annoys me.

Does this happen to you? And have you had any relating experiences?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

It all depends on my class. It is up to the teacher.

1st hour world history: Don't.
2nd hour drivers ed: Do.
3rd hour algebra 2: Don't.
4th hour tv production: Don't.
5th hour communications technology: We don't answer anything in that class, just work on computer all day.
6th english: Do.
7th biology: Do.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Yeah I always do but in health class the teacher thinks its funny when we yell out.

Like when he was asking how much health services were in our area and was giving us clues, He started writing pae- then he said he'll do the Australian spelling and wrote Ped-and then I shouted out "PEDOPHILE! D:" and even he laughed at my misinterpretation of Pediatrician.
Dose is dead.
The teacher asks the class to raise their hand in order to gauge how much they actually know as a whole. Obviously if that one nerdy kid who always knows the answer continually raises his hand, you don't call on him, you know he's ready for the test, he requires no further promptings.

He's waiting for the stupid kids to give him an answer.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Dude, your teacher just wants to know if the others are understand the subject or not. She/He knows that you are understanding it, if you really raise the hand that much. That happens to me a lot in geometry lessons, but I don't raise my hand, I give the others the opportunity to "risk their luck" and participate in the class.
I know he's trying to get answers from other people, but it's no use if they look it up in their books.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Well on the whole raising hand topic my friend, in physics didn't understand somethign fully and the teacher scanned the classroom multiple times after asking if anyone had any question.
She COMPLETELY ignored him, he had his hand up for nigh on 20 minutes and he eventually gave up not fully understanding the stuff which she says is crucial.
This isnt fair is it?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
How many people are going to listen to your response, as opposed to being forced to open the book themselves?

One can be as long as they want it to, but the other is really as long as you decide to talk. They probably also won't understand if you don't have much of a presence in class.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
depends on the size of the class
small classes
like my music
of around 8
then you just say the answer cuz , no need for shouting.

Also sometimes the teacher encourages you all to say the answer as a teaching tool.
(and then this answer is *dramatic pause*)

I dunno normally my classes are quite calm and you cant really shout out the answer.

so the answer to this is.
*shouts* square root of a squared b cubed over the cubed root of 81

Seriously.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
I don't know if this is bad or not, but i haven't raised my hand since elm school XD. I usually just backseat the class since i've lost interest in school

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.