Ranking
Original Post
[Tint] [IMPORTANT] Rayleigh/Third Mod.
Unfortunately, Ray is not coming back he pm'd me asking to explain everything to you guys. I'll just quote him instead of trying to explain his reasons myself, it'll be better that way I think.

Originally Posted by Rayleigh
Well, I know it appears that I quit, but perhaps I should clarify. I didn't quit. I left. It was a serious decision.

I didn't actually rage out like it appeared I did. Rather, I just saw the messages about my moderation, went "Well then," and decided it was time that I completely cut off my connection to having anything to do with this whatsoever. It's not a place for me. I'm too different.

Been thinking that a while, you know? Feeling like I don't belong. Which I don't.

*I deleted the part where he was talking about a few members of Tint, I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't want me to share this*

Now now. I'm staying away from the forum. It gets you too involved. I might pop up in IRC every month or so like some kinda toaster. I just want to not get involved. Simple, right?

Frankly, I'm kind of curious to see what happens without me. Whether it has no effect or I kill the clan, heh. Anyways. I'd like for you to make a thread explaining this stuff (in your own words) to the clan, as they generally take what you say more seriously (and don't bullshit, it's true and I understand why).

I'm not mad, and I don't have bad blood. I just feel it's best I cut off.

Well. Thanks for reading. Cheers to you and your game, Kris.

It's sad that he left, he was really a nice fella', but now there's not much we can do about it. All we can do is move on.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, no matter if we want it or not, we'll need someone to replace Ray. I was thinking about how should we do it...Public poll - it might turn people against each other. Private poll - Alt voting and stuff like that.

So this is how everything will work:

Basically, all the people who wants to vote(you don't necessarily have to be from Tint) will have to pm me with the name of person they want to see as third mod and, of course, the reason why.

No, you can't vote for yourself. :D

Cheers.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

hashtagale43rdmod

I don't think I've been here long enough for any valuable input on 3rd mod

Ray was the reason I was in #Tint, which was ultimately how I met all of you, which led to me applying

R.I.P. Ray :c
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post
Supporting this.
Kris, you need to make some space in your pm folder.

There's enough space. :o
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Ray is taking this shit too personal.

Hey guys just open a server and let people fight over the position
Liquid for 3rd mod \o/, I'll bake you cookies (and doritos for ale)
On a more serious tone, I support this voting system.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
vote for pedro
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men