Ranking
Original Post
[REL] My first mod (climbing practice)
Hey, look I made a mod, bask in its amazing-ness. Feel free to post any replays of this mod and give me your opinion on it

Large Images

oops just realized I didn't attach the mod its there now
Attached Files
RockWall.tbm (4.7 KB, 86 views)
Last edited by craftinbros; May 1, 2014 at 01:11 PM.
Lovely, I'll give it a go with my techniques.

For the mod, Looks pretty doll with everything being the same colour, Maybie make it like those kidd climbing walls, Coloring every single object sticking out to give it a more feal or what not.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I can do that (and for future reference its spelt dull) also please post the replay here when you're done of it

EDIT: I can't change the colour of the rocks unless there's a way to import mods into the mod maker
Неоч., я бы в паинте лучше нарисовал, да и кружочки не ровные. Учись рисовать
This seems like a nice mod, I will definitely try it out. If for improvements, I would say possibly use a second wall, mirrored to this one just in front of it, as a bit fo a challenge I can elaborate more on this point.

Also in response to sT1Ch;
Пожалуйста, воздержитесь от говорить на языке, что оригинальный плакат нити не может понять, или говорить на том же языке, что оригинальный плакат, публикуемую в, спасибо.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
This seems like a nice mod, I will definitely try it out.

Thanks and if you have a good replay of it post it here

Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
I would say possibly use a second wall, mirrored to this one just in front of it, as a bit fo a challenge I can elaborate more on this point.

Yes please elaborate, I would love to know any ways I can improve this (even though I currently can't edit this unless there's a way to import mods into the mod maker)
What I mean exactly by a second wall, is something like this (Prepare for bad art):

The idea is, that you run up /climb the first wall, then at the top of it there is an adjacent wall which you have to change over to. This can be repeated any amount of times and can probably be expanded into a parkour run or race or whatever, with multiple occurrences of this happening. Just an idea I tried to do a while ago and never finished, and your mod reminded me of this
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
This seems to be fun, but it would be so much better with that wall thingy that Abyss said.
Anyway, I'll try it out later. Good job! ^^
hampa Moderated Message:
q dice illo
replay maker kinda