Ranking
Original Post
Mack's epic replay thread
Welcome to my awesome thread where i post awesome replays whenever i feel like it.
GO TO LAST PAGE PLEASE
-----
First off comes a collab with my awesome lad Literally. (yes i say awesome alot. deal with it) we worked for almost 4 hours on this one so you better enjoy it.
if you want to you can review it
Attached Files
Last edited by Mack; May 21, 2015 at 06:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Hai there. :3 I took a look at your tricking.

Your tricking was great, probably even better than me. There was something odd about the way your abs and lumbar moved in the part where you begin making awesome spins in the air, though. A little polish, a little shine, and presto, you got an even better tricking replay!
Heart of Gold
well, i don't see anything wrong about your part. Maybe add a little flare in your replays. Do a few flips, spins, or anything that fits the situation. And as for the other guy, well, he isn't doing much good.
Heart of Gold
Hi. How's it going?

You've gotten much better mate. Pretty good except your shoulders were a bit floppy. Cork was....flacid. Tighten up a bit more, keep it steady.
huge improvement tho. Keep it up.
:^)
Whoopsie, B4ckst4b, i am the other guy. so thats why i said it was bad. when the internet crashed it changed places of the guys heh so now you gave CnC to the player i was playing with. sorry for this. ill probably remove this replay as there is just so much confusing shit going on
-----
New replay, i cant say its my best one but you go ahead and tell me. the last ugly tricks are all ugly cus we had like 10 minutes before my bud had to go. thats also the reason for me not posing
Attached Files
Mackanak - Tricking with Dep.rpl (607.0 KB, 54 views)
Last edited by Mack; Sep 21, 2014 at 02:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Replays|
another replay just because thats what i do. this is a short combo i made when i was bored. enjoy!
Attached Files
|Replays|
Well, thought the replay was empty so i added a little spinny flip at the end
Attached Files
|Replays|
cmon guys... i wont learn anything if youre just gonna watch
anyways. new replay new stuffz. i used this one in the halloween opener challenge. this is probably one of the less serious ones. CnC plox
Attached Files
|Replays|
fuck you guys new try
Attached Files
Mackanak - Monkeys.rpl (1.02 MB, 24 views)
parkour_parallel_maguu.tbm (6.6 KB, 18 views)
|Replays|
bumpty humpty with a replay
Attached Files
Mackanak - Im like a pancake.rpl (118.1 KB, 31 views)
|Replays|