Toribash
Original Post
[VID] LoL - AroTU
Hi Community,

A friend requested me a League of Legends video, I decided to give it a try.

Could you say me if you find action clear enough and mention that if you are a LoL player or not ? Thanks.

Music : MIX REGGAE - DUBSTEP 2014 VOL. I (SPECIAL 2K SUBS!!)

Soft used : Sony vegas pro
Last edited by Mocucha; Dec 7, 2014 at 08:57 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I don't think League is a game you should edit very much, half of this video isn't necessary.
I'd suggest watching some highlights from high elo players (hi im gosu, Bjergsen, imaqtpie, etc) before trying this.

Clip wasn't all that either. Looked like intermediate bots lol.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I don't really care about opinions on the ingame skills player to be honest, that is not why I post the video here ;)

I watched a lot of LoL videos, I don't want to do a highlight but a summary of an entire game, I think no one did something like this before.

What's the point of watching an extended clip of a mediocre play?
It's very boring.

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
What's the point of watching an extended clip of a mediocre play?
It's very boring.

Yeah, and all videos about toribash must be with only good replays, of course. That is nice you understood the point of this thread. ART or REPLAY ? I am not sure.

Don't compare Toribash to League like they're similar in terms of watching it.
That's like watching Toribash streams. Who does it? It's terribly boring. Watching people move turn by turn and whatnot. League is a completely different game, there is no way to make it ART. It's not art. Every league video is a full gameplay or a highlight. Not an edit.

I don't have your point.
This is the art thread, and I ask comments about the video editing, it seems impossible for you.

A lot of people complain about toribash videos with bad replays, this is exactly the same point.

"Every league video is a full gameplay or a highlight. Not an edit."

Yeah, and ? Just because everyone do the same kind of videos does that wants to mean I have to do the same or that game is only allowed to get that kind of videos ? I am not sure about that ^^

For christ sake tizy.

Anyways, chopping out the action wasn't really all that good (imo). The action was clear but the choppiness made it annoying. Overall it was pretty boring to watch :v
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I understand the fact that video can be bored especially if you are used to watch good players videos. But this is a request and this is an opportunity for me to make a lol video, to see what can I do with that.

I understand that too you find the chopping part boring, but it was the only idea I had to make it summary and sync with the music (I didn't chosed the music) ;)

If people like that style of editing on a lol video (with improvements, it is the first one i try to) I could try to do some with great players.

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
I don't really care about opinions on the ingame skills player to be honest, that is not why I post the video here ;)

I watched a lot of LoL videos, I don't want to do a highlight but a summary of an entire game, I think no one did something like this before.

the only thing most players care about is in-game skill, this is a lot different than toribash in the fact that this game is completely based on skill. no one wants to watch a choppy (whatever the thing you did to sync was) 3v3 low skill level match with music playing in the background. you're asking for cnc based on editing but really there's hardly any editing in this aside from the cuts and some sync, or at least the editing wasn't really noticeable.

i wouldn't recommend editing league unless you have really high level clips and know how to use LoLReplay and spectator cameras and shit to make it more interesting because this was really boring. i'll link a video below if you want to have an idea of what i'm talking about.

also, i disagree with tyzi. nearly anything is editable and there are some pretty cool league videos if you look around.

a