Ranking
Original Post
obligatory email to make acc's
toribash is passing through hard time with alts and their bugs abuse and crashes abuse, what needs to be made and obligatory email to make acc's, would lower the creation rate of false accounts for uses of bugs and crashes.

i dont know if its all correctly, but i did cuz toribash is a value game, and need to learn with his players.
well people could just make more Email accounts to make more accounts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Probably not the right place where to post this.

Btw, this wouldn't obviously stop all those alts, but could lower a bit their number. You have the double of the work if you have to create an email every time too.
You don't even have to type an actual email in the email box, you can use [email protected] if you wanted to...
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
This is suggestion, not support case. I'll move it.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
What about the GMs and admins who want ALTs for a legitimate reason such as not getting bothered every time they log on or play
well you would just have to make more email accounts to make more alts. It would just make the alt processes a bit more annoying but it will still totally be possible and legal to make alts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i thought better and you are correctly flame, dat guys can make some "email hack" to make acc's per minute
they could, but personally i think that would be a total waist of time, and you are just supporting the idea of not doing this, because with an email hack especially would make this very unnecessary and useless and people could still make alts freely
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I personally think it's a good idea. It will definitely decrease the amount of alts that people can make. As for the people who want to have legitimate alts, most people have multiple emails anyways. I have two addresses that I use to collect spam and for the accounts that need to have an email to sign up for.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.