Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Dynasty
Hey guys, so I made a new video.

There are a couple of rendering bugs, but not enough to merit another re-render.

This was my first time using mbl, rsmb and twixtor. I liked mbl A LOT. I used it very subtly in the first and second sections and a little less subtly in the last one. Let me know what you thought of the CC. Twixtor, I'm less convinced about. Although this is probably down to me not having the patience to learn to use it properly yet. But oh well.

As always, CnC is welcomed, let me know what you liked and didn't like.

I'm still trying to clean off the rust, but I think this one is slightly cleaner than my last.

BIG THANKS TO FAINT AND MOCUCHA FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

Also, apologies to everyone who submitted replays which I didn't use. I had so many to choose from, it was pretty much just luck of the draw in the end. I've kept the rest saved and I will hopefully use more of them next time : )

This was edited with Sony Vegas 12 and recorded with Fraps.

The music is KOAN Sound: Infinite Funk, Dynasty, 7th Dimension

HD DOWNLOAD

Last edited by Moop; Mar 26, 2015 at 02:26 AM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
still a little framy but I love it anyway
people are fucking good at parkour god damn
ya
Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
still a little framy but I love it anyway
people are fucking good at parkour god damn

What do you mean by framy? You mean like laggy? I tried to get it all out but maybe I don't have such a good eye for it.

And I know man, the climbing one is my favourite I think
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
u should use rsmb on the entire project
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I am more excited for the HD download than I was in 1997' for my N64
favorite new videooooooooooooooo
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
u should use rsmb on the entire project

^ This

Congrats, I really enjoyed this video and I think you did a really good job on it

Excellent keyframing and sync, song choice was nice and the way you edited the video really fit together well

Tbh I loved how well you made Larfen's replays look, in general they're really difficult to work with due to the really odd style of movement but I think you did them justice
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Nice video 9/10 I liked the keyframing, I cant imagine how hard it would have been to do all those replays, and then sync it and have a shader that fitted. Epic work as usual. Liked how you recorded the climbing replay. What mod was it?
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Seems like some parts where with ray tracing and some without, but it's barely worth mentioning.
I absolutely love the vid, although that's not me in the credits ^^
PM me with any and all questions