Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Reminds me of the suit from killbill. Robot, not so much. Scratches look alright, there is alot of wierd red/orange lines around some of them though.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
nice so far i dont like the orage tho unless you put it in many places
l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385
Thanks for the CnC so far. I'd like to point out that those lines are supose to look like
scratches where you can see a bit of "fire" inside or something. Just sayin' it's not gold bumps.
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
Thanks for the CnC so far. I'd like to point out that those lines are supose to look like
scratches where you can see a bit of "fire" inside or something. Just sayin' it's not gold bumps.

If your trying to imply that there is fire inside of the robot then don't half commit to it. You said "those lines are supose to look like
scratches where you can see a bit of "fire" inside or something
." you didn't seem to sure that its fire, and if you are sure you want it to be fire inside the robot then don't leave any question about it. As of now its not easy to tell its fire. I suggest maybe make it bigger openings to make I more clear that its fire. Maybe have fire bursting out of his eyes, something that makes it obvious that there's fire in the robot. You don't want people to think you just colored the set awkwardly.
So far it looks really cool and I like the idea of what you're doing. I'm looking forward to see how this set will look when its finished
Curious aren't you.