Ranking
Original Post
mod rank 1 prize
I am rank 1 in any mod,so if I stay being rank 1 in this mod for 10 days,I will won 10K,if i get 20 days,20K,a full month,30K,thats not farmable,and a good reward.
potatoes
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=524653
Thats all I know and i didn`t read it all.
You should take a look at it.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Ah I understand. But there are tons of mods and also fun mods like pendulumjumper. So you can cheat and only play one of these mods and get easily tons of tc.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Originally Posted by Ukephile View Post
Ah I understand. But there are tons of mods and also fun mods like pendulumjumper. So you can cheat and only play one of these mods and get easily tons of tc.

Shouldn't work on all mods then, just the popular ones.
BAD LUCK
Probably on Official mods, in the Ranked servers.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Originally Posted by Ukephile View Post

The rank system works only with a few official servers, including some of the tourneys, and the mods on those are not fun-based.
The only way for this to happen is if a GM make a server with one of these mods ranked. Which means, not gonna happen, for sure.
Going to comment about the thread itself later.
Thats a good idea because noones can farm in the ranked servers and tourneys,you cant fight with u self for get rank,not easy farm.
potatoes
I don't think that's a good idea. The tourneys are already there for you to win toricredits if you're better than the others on a mod. Why adding another one? It would also be too much TC being distributed for many players, since there's many ranked rooms.
Not supported.

Originally Posted by tunadao View Post
Thats a good idea because noones can farm in the ranked servers and tourneys,you cant fight with u self for get rank,not easy farm.

I can't understand clearly what you're trying to say here.
(Fale em português)
Originally Posted by tunadao View Post

you can always farm with noobs in grappling servers, lifting/snapkicking