Toribash
Original Post
[Wri] Toribash Creepypasta: VIOLET PERFECTED (Seizure Warning)
WARNING - THIS CONTENT MAY BE DISTURBING FOR SOME READERS

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

The town I lived in was a quiet one. I didn't have many friends growing up, but there were many people who I avoided, one of them being a man whose name I never really found out. All I remember from my childhood is that he was strangely purple and he couldn't move that well, or do anything that well for that matter. He was always alone, and he didn't seem to enjoy human interaction. There was something odd about his joints... They were always twitchy, like he was constantly on edge.

One cold, moody day at school, I heard from my buddy Bloo that the purple man was giving away some of his old games. This man gave me his 'favourite' game. It was a mystery to me why he seemed so eager to get rid of it. This put me a bit on edge, but I reluctantly accepted the gift from him because I didn't want to seem rude in front of all my peers. I put the shady CD-ROM in my bag. For some reason, I felt uneasy, like I had just made the worst decision of my life. I almost felt sick. I tried to ignore this and get through the rest of the school day so I could put the game away at home.

I'm going forward in time a bit now, about five months to be exact. It was a normal Saturday, and after my routine five hour lie-in, I woke up and walked over to the shelf that I keep all my favourite games on. I was about to pick up my copy of 'Brawlhalal', when something that shocked me enough to made me trip and knock over a few games happened. I could have sworn I heard a stair creak outside my door, and the soft sound of somebody inhaling as if they were trying to be as quiet as possible. I paused and looked around for a few long, silent seconds. Usually, nobody in my family was up at this time, but I assumed that it must have just been my little sister waking up. That seemed like the most logical explanation of the noise, or rather, the only non-supernatural. I turned around and bent down to pick up my games from the floor. As I stood back up, I saw something familiar at the back of the shelf that brought back memories of a strange purple man with twitchy joints. I quickly put Brawlhalal back and grabbed the shady game. It had no title, it was just a blank box with a disc inside. I realised that I had never gotten around to playing the game as I was busy with homework. Instantly losing all interest in my other games, I went over to my PC and inserted the disc.

It installed unnaturally fast, and no prompt came up asking if I wanted to install it. This surprised me, because I had never seen this behaviour in a game before. I decided to ignore this and wait for the game to open. After a long minute of waiting, my screen cut to black for five seconds and the words 'TOR-DIE-BASH - VIOLENCE PERFECTED' flashed on my screen. Under it, there was just an uneven red box on my screen and behind it, there seemed to be a rather twitchy animation of a man ripping off somebody's head. I assumed that the red box was supposed to be a menu screen, but there were no options, nothing there to start the game. I followed my natural instincts and pressed 'esc' to make the red box disappear. This didn't help much, because I now had a fullscreen view of these gruesome animations of people being dismembered. There appeared to be no way to close this down, so I was forced to watch. I was disgusted and terrified that somebody out there had taken the time to animate these horrible videos in such detail. In each of these animations, there appeared to be the name of the murderer on one side of the screen, and the name of the victim on the other. The victim was always 'Uke', but there were many murderers with menacing names like 'Oblivion' and 'Largekilla'. These people seemed to be the most sadistic, all mercilessly killing 'Uke' in different, gruesome ways. I wanted to look away, and I knew I would be mentally scarred forever if I watched any more of this, but I kept watching, and to this day, I still don't know why I did.

Despite my fixation on the non-stop murder scenarios, there was one thing that pushed me past my limit. There was a terrifying character that moved with unsettling inconsistency, twitching in a different direction for what seemed like every few milliseconds. He appeared to be attempting to spin in a single direction like the other psychopaths, but every time he lifted a leg up to try and move, he made an almost impossible change in direction and span the other way, sometimes even stopping the spin altogether. This time, there was no 'Uke' in sight (he must have left), and instead of facing Uke, he was looking right at me. Unlike the others, this one had a purple Tint to its body, and the inhuman, unusual way that it moved reminded me of the man that gave me the game in the first place. I looked at the name in the corner, and I'll never forget what I saw. In dark, purple letters, was the name that nobody else but me now knew. I felt the familiar sick feeling of regret that I remember having when I first picked up the game, but this time it seemed even more intense, almost crippling. As soon as I read the name, I felt the urge to try and tear my eyes away from the screen and look behind me. I heard a subtle laugh and finally looked away from the screen and turned my head. That's when I saw him. What I saw behind me on that day made me want to vomit. The twitchy purple man, asking for what seemed to be a mysterious substance only visible to him- 'CnC'.

That's the last time I'll ever watch Zubin's replays.

programs used: Tor-DIE-bash - VIOLET PERFECTED, Shooty, Glomper, forum.toribash.com, good good buddyBloo
Last edited by Glimpsed; Jan 9, 2016 at 10:15 PM.
Glimpsed
Hell yeah, nice job bud, that wasn't really creepy but yeah, geygey
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
ok...that's not very nice now is it?
i like creepypastas,but wtf is this?
as well i laughted a bit with it.
but its strange.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
don't call me a pusc but I didn't read it,

but if I did

I'd say:

10/10 best story ever
YOU FUCKER
WHY AM I ALWAYS THE SUBJECT
Last edited by zubin; Jan 10, 2016 at 01:32 PM.
Originally Posted by Zubin View Post
YOU FUCKER
WHY AM I ALWAYS THE SUBJECT
"All I remember from my childhood is that he was strangely purple and he couldn't move that well, or do anything that well for that matter. He was always alone, and he didn't seem to enjoy human interaction. There was something odd about his joints... They were always twitchy, like he was constantly on edge."

IDK if this is e,e but i'll just do this
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread