Edit:
selling. deleted.

Please don't wear it. Its a WIP.

CNC below.

Thanks.
Arthur Moderated Message:
Software used pls

SKETCHBOOK
Last edited by Veoo; Feb 9, 2016 at 11:04 PM.
I don't like how one iris and pupil are off center in the middle, yet the sides are mirrored.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
it's good but the pupil is off center, Don't really like the pupil.
but its really good art.
A ALL-AROUND REPLAY-MAKING TEXTURE MAKING Player
I am pretty sure it is meant to be off center, when you wear it it will be aligned. But I really like this, keep up the great work!
Dispute defeated Moop on Dec 16, 2016.
Originally Posted by quantumroxas View Post
it's good but the pupil is off center, Don't really like the pupil.
but its really good art.

Originally Posted by Dispute View Post
I am pretty sure it is meant to be off center, when you wear it it will be aligned. But I really like this, keep up the great work!

When the texture is worn, as of the current Wip, the eye will be centered. But the iris (red) and pupil (black) will be unaligned, which is what he was going for. But it doesn't exactly look good to me. But it's his art. (o(

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
When the texture is worn, as of the current Wip, the eye will be centered. But the iris (red) and pupil (black) will be unaligned, which is what he was going for. But it doesn't exactly look good to me. But it's his art. (o(

he's right.

I'm sad it doesn't look good to you :c

the eye is meant to be cut in the center, so the two pieces slide off a bit, thats the line, and the stitches are the continuation of the cut.
-----
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
I quite like it so far, just the crow's feet wrinkles look a bit odd,

what

the
fuck

are

crow's feet?

lol.
Last edited by Veoo; Jan 31, 2016 at 02:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-\|/-
--|--

That's a crow foot.

The wrinkles kinda looks like a pair of lines, and not actual wrinkles, play around with those a bit more.

Also love it otherwise, keep up the good work.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
-\|/-
--|--

That's a crow foot.

The wrinkles kinda looks like a pair of lines, and not actual wrinkles, play around with those a bit more.

Also love it otherwise, keep up the good work.

ok ok

but is it like the wrinkles he's referring to?

and thanks... Ill try! c:
you've gotten much better from the first time I met you and saw your work, Veoo.

I, like the others, don't like the way the pupil's halves are misaligned, but I get what you were going for, it's like the eye was cut in half and is being held/stitched together. if you want to keep going for that, I think you should add something to distinguish the fact that it was cut in half and is being held together, like add the stitching on the actual eye, maybe put some blood where the slice is.

your technical skill has improved greatly, I'm happy to see that, hope you continue to improve and take people's comments and criticism into account