Toribash
Original Post
Adding joint textures in the item.dat
Hello. I did check the guides out but I'm too retarded to add them joints in. I want to learn how to edit the item.dat-file to test a few sets out.

Don't just post the guide or tell me to buy the joints.

Thanks fellas.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pretty sure this item.dat has 512 joints already, I think.

Item.dat
Last edited by Kohta; May 1, 2016 at 09:00 PM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
No idea what it is, but still no joints. I've made sure that it's that line, and that no other item.dat is under use.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Try an existing item.dat from any player with joint textures (Eg: /dl axel) and see if joints are working, if they are, learn what changed between both TEXJOINT lines.
If they're still not showing then be sure to check joints filenames, this may be dumb but can happen.

And another thing, is it a bought set or you're the one making it, can be the export settings.
My account has full 512 joints and body, copy my item.dat but don't forget to dl me.
Then basically add it to the folder you like.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Actually if you want to test things up you don't have to edit item.dat. I do it like this:
I do /dl settest, then go to custom folder and paste textures i made and name them j_head.tga,
j_r_pecs.tga etc. (of course tga is format of these images) At least for me it works, cheers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16