Toribash
Original Post
Current Favorite Celebrity and why
Exactly what the title says. Tell us your current favorite celebrity and why they are your favorite celebrity.

For me it's Elizabeth Olsen because of how down to Earth she is. If you wanna see what I mean just read her Vogue UK interview about Captain America: Civil War.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
My all time favorite celebrity is Kanye West. Whenever I cant figure out a problem I just think "What would Kanye do" ,and instantly the problem is solved thanks to his greatness.When ever I'm feeling down all I have to do is say a quick prayer to kanye,my lord and savior yeezus and through him I'm filled with Joy.I hope you get over that false profit Elizabeth Olso and discover what KANYE has to offer to you.Amen to yeezus.

Well my Current Favorite Celebrity is Tai Lopez because he got all that knowledge.
Signature
Tim McIlrath. lead singer and rhythm guitarist for Rise Against. Hes the only person I follow because I think he's awesome. He's an activist and writes amazing music and just a super smart guy. +super cute ;)))
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I'd do Scarlett Johansson all day. Pretty much, Scarlett Johansson, great actress, great body. <3
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Stan Lee, marvel universe's creator and actor in almost each of the super hero's movies
Who would want better celebrity he's the #Best.
Proud member of Thief
Christina Grimmie. I watched her a lot on the Voice and after when she got a music career. RIP

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Christana Grimmie, I watched her during her old youtube days
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Yeah I watched a couple of her's when i was younger. Didn't think much of it though at the time. I am legit angry that she was killed.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."