Toribash
Original Post
Item Lootboxes
It would be a great idea to give players the option to gamble their way into more expensive items. The idea is, essentially, you get a box for each tier, each tier consists of forces,relaxes,trails,etc. of each color.
You have like, 0.00001% chance of getting a void force for example.
Last edited by victortb; Dec 3, 2022 at 12:08 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no this is the worst idea ive ever heard in my entire life we don't need to make any new ways of gambling in toribash
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
What players?

90% of the active community are OGs or old players coming back to visit. Honestly this could've been a decent addition back in the day when the active playerbase was bigger. Wouldve given a chance for newer players to get good items and motivate them to keep playing, while also giving Nabi an additional income that they could actually reinvest into advertising and stuff.
Last edited by Chilledon; Dec 3, 2022 at 05:23 PM.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no this is the worst idea ive ever heard in my entire life we don't need to make any new ways of gambling in toribash

I would normally really be against loot boxes in games, but considering that a large majority of the demographic is adults. I don't really see an issue with it. Im a fan of the idea. Also there isn't ANY way of gambling on toribash so Im a bit confused what you mean by this? Unless you consider bidding gambling.
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
Originally Posted by Faux View Post
Also there isn't ANY way of gambling on toribash

Betting servers.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Faux View Post
I would normally really be against loot boxes in games, but considering that a large majority of the demographic is adults. I don't really see an issue with it. Im a fan of the idea. Also there isn't ANY way of gambling on toribash so Im a bit confused what you mean by this? Unless you consider bidding gambling.

dueling is gambling, betting is gambling

tc can be purchased with usd for both of these things and some ppl just cut out the middle man and duel with usd

this is a horrible idea we don't need to promote gambling any further than we already do
shelby#8266
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
I think that's a bad idea, the game is already way too easy on giving items.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
i dont think it would be a good a idea to add more gambling, betting is in a big grey area for me as its gambling but for the most part id assume its harmless and dueling requires skill on your part and ur backing it up with ur money so i dont really consider it gambling

but lootboxes is in the red for me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
dueling is still gambling because this game has a lot of random jank and the best duelers can lose to random toribash jank
shelby#8266
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify