Ranking
Original Post
Competition - Best Pivot Animation
Prize=250 credits!!!
Deadline=1st May
Rules=YOU make your own pivot animation. Can't be made by someone else.
Things to get "bonus points"=Smooth, good to watch, background, lengthy, good technique and effects, well-made sticks. You don't have to do these but you are more likely to win if you do.
If you suck at pivot= Look at my Pivot tutorial http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=9276.0

Re: Competition - Best Pivot Animation
Ill get to work, shouldn't this be in events? How long is the max, and hat is the min time? Thanks.
Hi
Im in. Whats the frame limit?
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
Ill get to work, shouldn't this be in events? How long is the max, and hat is the min time? Thanks.

Events was made specifically for Toribash competitions. Not for art-creating contests. This goes in GA. He also tried posting it in events at first - didn't go so well. :S As you should hopefully know, the Signature Showdown was held in this board, too. Not Events...
Im not really good but heres mine anyways...

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
There's no frame limit, but making a long animation will help your rating. We have about a week to go and only 3 spots filled. C'mon people!!!
Originally Posted by Jam0864
There's no frame limit, but making a long animation will help your rating. We have about a week to go and only 3 spots filled. C'mon people!!!

In all fairness its not many cerds at all, but ill give it a go
No Entry Limit?
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...